TROY AVE - WHITE CHRISTMAS 2

pimp.gif
 download it

NY dont support their artist like that. This should be heavy around the Tri State

If this dont bring back hope then its game over

I like where this guy is going...solid lyricism. Kinda cliche with the drug talk but how can you knock that.

Troy found it on this.  His hook game is like a mix of Max and 50...

Bars are good and smooth enough to just vibe out to.  I'm a huge fan of his music, but he doesn't perform well, yet.

Do better, my lifetime, your style...he flexed all his flows and hooks on this project.

Last edited:
not really interested in this guy's music, i think he sounds annoying. he's also trying too hard to sound like 50 Cent, and that's not gonna help him at all.

NY dont support their artist like that. This should be heavy around the Tri State

If this dont bring back hope then its game over

dudes rather listen to Future

i mean have you heard that Shhhh remix? throw troy ave on that beat if he wants some exposure

game is over imo

Last edited:
He's alright, but I feel like I could be listening to a lot of off the radar NY vets with recent material and enjoy myself more

Last edited:
Im from Crown Heights... its funny people rock with son now... i remember back in 06 when he was soooo horrible.... he got better but the crack rap is kinda repetitive....

Back
Top Bottom