Troy Smith requests a trade from the Ravens

Originally Posted by rillo561

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by rillo561

Durden7 wrote:

rillo561 wrote:

People forget he was the starter before he got sick and Flacco got in by default. Troy has shown some flashes in limited playtime IMO.

...so did AJ Feely.

Feely played for Balt?
No, but he showed flashes.

Never IMO.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

AJ > Troy by FAR.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

laugh.gif
@ Troy Smith requesting a trade.

Dude should demand a trade to a CFL team...thats the only league where he has a shot of becoming a starting QB.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why does everyone think he's garbage? Because of his last collegiate game or because they watched him with the Ravens? I don't remember him beinggarbage when I watched him playing for the Ravens ...

Damn I still remember that title game horrible stats for this guy COM-4 ATT-14 for 35 Yards, INT, Fumble, and 5 sacks.

Didn't even know he played in the NFL.

I don't think he's good enough to be a full time starter...plus he is kind of short. Terrible timing too

Dude is buns. Ain't he only 5'10 anyways? + he had that TD celebration couple weeks ago....Dude figured he might as well go all out because heain't gonna be getting TD's anytime soon.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Dude is buns. Ain't he only 5'10 anyways? + he had that TD celebration couple weeks ago....Dude figured he might as well go all out because he ain't gonna be getting TD's anytime soon.

Garbage based on what?

Originally Posted by J23Diego

Damn I still remember that title game horrible stats for this guy COM-4 ATT-14 for 35 Yards, INT, Fumble, and 5 sacks.

smh.gif
i don't understand why this is always brought up as a knock on Troy. did you watch that game? Smith had no time in the pocket whatsoever.Florida's d-line ATE Ohio St. not to mention that he was missing his #1 WR.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

smh.gif
i don't understand why this is always brought up as a knock on Troy. did you watch that game? Smith had no time in the pocket whatsoever. Florida's d-line ATE Ohio St. not to mention that he was missing his #1 WR.

Troy deserves his shot. He's nothing in his short appearances to suggest he can't make it in the NFL. I'm anxious to see what he can do playing afull season.

Theres no real reason to call him garbage, for real. People are mad he did a TD dance and lost to a monster defense Florida team like 18yrs ago??
I'm sure he lost in middle school too.
Anyways, from what Ive seen of when he does play, he's looked good. Only thing people can mention is his height and ability to see over the pocket, whichis presumed to be very hard for him.

but someone COULD take a chance on him.
His agent needs to be fired tho, from a PR standpoint for him. This doesnt look good and i'm sure he didnt want it announced (im assuming)

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

smh.gif
i don't understand why this is always brought up as a knock on Troy. did you watch that game? Smith had no time in the pocket whatsoever. Florida's d-line ATE Ohio St. not to mention that he was missing his #1 WR.

the way ted got hurt that game
tired.gif

id be hot if i was ted biggest game of my college career and a special team player wants to jump on my back after i score
alien.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Is Troy Smith even good enough to request a trade?
ohwell.gif

It's like a backup kicker asking to be traded kinda. There should be rules against things like that.
OH NO
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom