[[[True Blood Season 3 Thread Vol. ...Waiting Sucks...*Sunday, June 13th @ 9* ]]]

Season 3 starts Sunday, June 13th !!!!!!!
A series of viral posters & minisodes were released to keep viewers somewhat satisfied until the new season begins
pimp.gif

http://photobucket.com

http://photobucket.com

i always thought this show sucked (i hate vampires, and they can't carry a show without throwing in werewolves and other crap) but, season 3 previews have really caught my eye. looks like true blood is trying to bring justice to vamps since the twilight series has painted them as emo kids

never got into this show because my ex kept talking bout it and talking bout it to the point that drove me away from it

I will watch. Probably not initially, but when a link becomes available. Probably tomorrow night

last season ended kinda crazy

SMH why does this and the game have to be on at the same time...

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Im in the same dilemma but I can download True Blood tomorrow. 

Lakers

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Im in the same dilemma but I can download True Blood tomorrow. 

Lakers
Replay actually comes on at 11 so hopefully the game is done by then...with a Laker W 
pimp.gif

I'm a fan of the show. Though the first ep of Season 3 was good. Nice taste (no pun intended) of what's to come. So many story lines. So as to avoid any spoilers, I'll just say there was definitely one scene I could have done without.

Looking for a new series to watch...

Should I watch Season 1 and 2 first? Or can I hop on season 3 and catch the first two seasons later?

^^^ I wouldn't recommend just jumping in with Season 3, but you can probably get away with just going back to season 2. I didn't really watch season 1 and I don't feel like I missed all that much.

roll.gif
at that pic...and there is two threads for this season ( i accidentally made this one not knowing there was one already).... :/

I'm trying to figure out why this thread is not atleast 40 pages by now.

Season 3 so far has been
eek.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

so amazing.

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom