True Blue 2010??

hope they do drop in the states copped 2x
they international these and give us f#^*@!   60 + , flightt 45 ,
overload on 1s and all the other garbage  that is still sitting in the same spot as a yr ago
why why why

was watching A DIFFERENT WORLD reruns...and SAW THIS!  Fast forward to 5:43 and check what Mr. Dwayne Wayne is rocking....

Haha I just Un-ds my pair today to school... They too fresh!!!... Idk why they would release these when they just came out a few months ago...

I really like how these came out..i hope they drop em in the states so i can get myself another pair

I copped the 09 joints from kobebryantfan on ebay for $199 shipped when these dropped oversees. I love my pair. Should have bought 2

prob will happen just like the grey spizikes wan in international release and came to the states almost a year later

^^^ hope your right il cop a pair not to mention the price on 01 retro's will drop even more
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jaguarkicks

prob will happen just like the grey spizikes wan in international release and came to the states almost a year later

I will be happy if this happens.

It would make my day if that happened, but I'm not holding my breath...
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

paid 190 canadian in vancouver bc. sold 3 pairs. (2 pairs for 270 and 1 pair for 320). would love to get some more

I'm cool....got 3 pair....payed a little to much....but well worth it to me!
One pair I wear....one DS on ice....and one DS on my wall in a hanging shoe case!

Back
Top Bottom