FlighT SkooL wrote:
True Blue III's International Release Only

176.gif
176.gif
176.gif

154.gif
154.gif
154.gif

I dont understand how the OP did not see or read the existing thread on this already.

I only check NT once in awhile myself and when you click on the Jordan forum the thread is near the top every time. SMH...oh well...

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm sorry, but this is the ONLY time living in Canada has paid off.
laugh.gif
you guys got the correct USA hyperdunks...in canada
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FlighT SkooL

Fellas...calm down.
wink.gif
I knew about this since the True Blues first surfaced in May. I'm in denial and can't let it go! Just say it ain't so!
indifferent.gif

If you knew about it since May, you would get your info before Kixandthecity got theirs. That means you wouldn't need to rely on Kixandthecity.com forinfo.
indifferent.gif
Lame..

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Fellas...calm down.
wink.gif
I knew about this since the True Blues first surfaced in May. I'm in denial and can't let it go! Just say it ain't so!
indifferent.gif

If you knew about it since May, you would get your info before Kixandthecity got theirs. That means you wouldn't need to rely on Kixandthecity.com for info.
indifferent.gif
Lame..
Ok. First off, the objective of the OG post is to reaffirm the True Blue III's are indeed an INT'L release ONLY. Thus, ending anyspeculation that it will drop in the US. Second, if you read my OG post and read what kixandthecity says then you would know their sources are coming from JB.Before, all we heard are RUMORS dipsh!t. I heard it, you heard, everyone who consider themselves a sneaker collector heard it. All I'm sayin is usually their sources are legit and right on, and in this case it's coming from JB themselves! So nexttime you make a fool outta yourself, maybe you should THINK FIRST and do your own little research before you post a reply. Lame.
indifferent.gif

Fellas...calm down.
wink.gif
indifferent.gif

If you knew about it since May, you would get your info before Kixandthecity got theirs. That means you wouldn't need to rely on Kixandthecity.com for info.
indifferent.gif
Lame..
Ok. First off, the objective of the OG post is to reaffirm the True Blue III's are indeed an INT'L release ONLY. Thus, ending any speculation that it will drop in the US. Second, if you read my OG post and read what kixandthecity says then you would know their sources are coming from JB. Before, all we heard are RUMORS dipsh!t. I heard it, you heard, everyone who consider themselves a sneaker collector heard it. All I'm sayin is usually their sources are legit and right on, and in this case it's coming from JB themselves! So next time you make a fool outta yourself, maybe you should THINK FIRST and do your own little research before you post a reply. Lame.
indifferent.gif
You dumb ***!! How am I making a fool outta myself if you tried to cover up your post by saying you knew the info since May??? You wouldn'tneed to rely on Kixandthecity for info if you knew these were gonna be a International release before anybody on Niketalk did. Stop making stupid threads thatare as worthless as your LATE info!! I'm wasting my time arguring with this lame.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Fellas...calm down.
wink.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
Lame..
Ok. First off, the objective of the OG post is to reaffirm the True Blue III's are indeed an INT'L release ONLY. Thus, ending any speculation that it will drop in the US. Second, if you read my OG post and read what kixandthecity says then you would know their sources are coming from JB. Before, all we heard are RUMORS dipsh!t. I heard it, you heard, everyone who consider themselves a sneaker collector heard it. All I'm sayin is usually their sources are legit and right on, and in this case it's coming from JB themselves! So next time you make a fool outta yourself, maybe you should THINK FIRST and do your own little research before you post a reply. Lame.
indifferent.gif
You dumb ***!! How am I making a fool outta myself if you tried to cover up your post by saying you knew the info since May??? You wouldn't need to rely on Kixandthecity for info if you knew these were gonna be a International release before anybody on Niketalk did. Stop making stupid threads that are as worthless as your LATE info!! I'm wasting my time arguring with this lame.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
For goodness sake! As I stated the 3rd time, all we heard are RUMORSSS! Do you need me to spell it out for you? R-U-M-O-R-S. Come on, you cando...it does not take rocket scientist to do this. SMH. Lastly, the purpose of the OG post (yet again, cuz someone just don't seem to get it) is toreaffirm TB3's will not be dropping in the US. You made your point, I made my point. I'm done. End of discussion.

come on JB...ur company is established in US...
and now...you guys released it oversea which make USA defined as....U Suck Axx
tongue.gif

this is the 3rd thread about this. old news. good thing the person started this one is not a reporter cause they would be fired for bringing the news late

JB is just planning a crazy US release and giving the international hypebeast something to suck on so they dont !%$%*. probably like a spacejam/concord XIpacakge in the US only

Back
Top Bottom