^^^ Here ya go.

AJ_XIX_Low_Olympic.jpg

COOL GREY II'S
GRAPE I'S
ALTITUDE XV'S
COOL GREY X
O AND A PAIR OF WHITE-FIRE RED-BLACK VII'S WOULD BE GREAT. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Arqangel- if you don't mind working out another request, could you replicate one of my favorite PSs from the PS contest 3 years ago?

Obviously, it was someone else's PS, but I don't think they're on here anymore, because I haven't seen it except for the one time he entered it for the XV week.

It was an Olympic XV.

- all white upper (mesh, leather, rubber slats in the back, etc.)
- that weird thing in the middle of the shoe that 'sits' at your arch... that was blue
- thin gold lining at the top of that thing
- red or blue jumpman on the heel (can't remember which)

66cd2cn.gif

SELL ME NEON AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS, SZ. 11/11.5! (YES, this is current! NO, I dont have them! Get at me!)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

wow some of yall have some great ideas for these

they should release those aqua 22s with the aqua 8s :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM CP3
Team DC/MD/VA
CAP CITY-804

Arqangel6:
AJ_XV_Olympic.jpg

Yeah, man... that's type amazing.
smokin.gif

I'm such a sucker for all-white, Olympic colorways.
SELL ME NEON AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS, SZ. 11/11.5! (YES, this is current! NO, I dont have them! Get at me!)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

^Grape I's and II's would be dope...

Here's some XVI low's I put up in the sneaker art forum a while back when the grapes re-released

2akfc47.jpg

"If you're having shoe problems I feel bad for you all....you got 99 Jordans and still can't ball.....hit me!!!"

Xbox live:ardeedas

I have to say, if those freaking IV's were to ever drop, they would be sold out everywhere. Oh and im loving those Grape VII's as well. its just something about that colorway that attracts me! Keep it up fellas. loooks good
Team Brooklyn​
Aim: ImSoFr3sh2Death​

Here are the results from the PS contest we had 3 years ago:

Week 1 winners

Week 2 Winners
letsgomavs415:

SantanasTown:

Week 3 Winners

Sthebest:

Week 4 Winners

Week 5 Winners
Fraijda511:

Vcshoxj6:

JordanFreak32:

MustBeTheKicks:

Week 6 Winners
JordanFreak32:

vcshoxj6:

Week 7 Winners
FraijDa511:

vcshoxj6:

Week 8 Winners
FraijDa511:

vcshoxj6:

Week 9 Winners
FraijDa511:

vcshoxj6:

The thing I loved about that contest was that a few of the concepts you guys came up with ended up being inspirations for ACTUAL shoes that came out.

See the black/carolina Vs from Week 7? Bam. Released.

The very first picture is what? A combo of IIIs and IVs. Spiz'ike much?

How about the grey/neon green combo on the XIVs in Week 5? The LeBron Dunkman colorway wasn't out yet when that PhotoShop was made.

pimp.gif

Olympic XIs
Looking For:
Penny Foams SZ 6.5 or 7
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
Nike Air Bakins (Red or Blue) Sz 6.5 or 7

Just hope JB don't make millions off of your colorways.
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM FLORIDA
WANTED - AZ Talaria, Spiridon, Neon 95 size 11.5 - Zoom Flight 95, 96, and V size 11

Back
Top Bottom