True/False: It Comes A Point In Time Where Every Son Wants To Fight His Father.

True. I got into a physical fight with my pops twice.
tired.gif

False brotha. I love my father and cant imagine him and i going toe to toe.

ive wanted to fight him n he told me he was gonna knock me out one day lol. but i wud never eem think to step foot to my dad.

Originally Posted by djaward

False brotha. I love my father and cant imagine him and i going toe to toe.
What does loving him have to do with anything? You can want to fight someone you love. Just say that there hasn't been an instance because you two get along well. Don't say LOVE is the reason why.

true. last time i saw/heard from him i was 2.
 can't fight him anyway...

False. My father's been absent since I was 2. I could care less what the man does. Doesn't mean I should fight him. I'll live my life, he'll live his.

once i almost did go fists with my dad....imagine a 6'2" 225 muscular adult vs a 5'5" 175lb kid...he was tripping over some stupid thing and yelling at his wife so i steeped in telling him he was wrong...till this day he tells me has the most respect for me bcuz im the only child that has ever stood up to him.

please, I would DESTROY my dad in a fight.

I love the guy, but he doesnt want it
laugh.gif

True... I wanted to fight my father when I was 14 and I've come as close as possible to fighting my step father on multiple occassions even though we have a much better relationship than I have with Sr.

If you're the oldest or the only son, this is inevitable. Got into fisticuffs with my father when I was 17.

He got that one.

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

once i almost did go fists with my dad....imagine a 6'2" 225 muscular adult vs a 5'5" 175lb kid...he was tripping over some stupid thing and yelling at his wife so i steeped in telling him he was wrong...till this day he tells me has the most respect for me bcuz im the only child that has ever stood up to him.
hahahaha if i have a son (God willing) and he decided that he wants to act like tuffnuts and step to his old man, I would hand him the phone, dial 9-1 for him and tell him to get ready to dial that last 1 cause I'm gonna commit some child abuse.  Hell no would I respect my kid just cause hestepped up to me and got his %$@ beat.  Thats like givin props to my kid for having the guts to walk into oncoming traffic.  You dont respect/reward stupidity.

true i tried when i was about 15 when i was able to look him in the eyes dont really remember how it went due to being choked out by him

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

once i almost did go fists with my dad....imagine a 6'2" 225 muscular adult vs a 5'5" 175lb kid...he was tripping over some stupid thing and yelling at his wife so i stepped in telling him he was wrong...till this day he tells me has the most respect for me bcuz im the only child that has ever stood up to him.
hahahaha if i have a son (God willing) and he decided that he wants to act like tuffnuts and step to his old man, I would hand him the phone, dial 9-1 for him and tell him to get ready to dial that last 1 cause I'm gonna commit some child abuse.  Hell no would I respect my kid just cause he stepped up to me and got his %$@ beat.  Thats like givin props to my kid for having the guts to walk into oncoming traffic.  You dont respect/reward stupidity.

I think I wouldve given him a pretty good fight but he admitted he was wrong when he sobered up. It felt good when it came from in his own mouth that he has nothing but respect for me.

honestly i would want one of my kids to set me straight if I were in my dads position. Youre never to old to get your *** whooped.

Kicked my dad in the nuts true story. Anyways I wouldnt want to find my father straight up he is wayyy bigger than me and does manual labor. One day though

My dad was an a-hole when I was a kid.  I actually thought of stabbing him when I was 5.  Now I just don't like him.

Originally Posted by Club29

laugh.gif
Been wrecking him in our sparring matchups during karate class since I was a kid. My fastest record for scoring a point is still against him. 2 seconds within the start of the match. 

Originally Posted by Club29

laugh.gif
Been wrecking him in our sparring matchups during karate class since I was a kid. My fastest record for scoring a point is still against him. 2 seconds within the start of the match. 

Back
Top Bottom