True/False: It Comes A Point In Time Where Every Son Wants To Fight His Father.

False. Never had the desire to put hands on him. I don't get so upset at him to the point where I forget everything he's done for me and want to just lay him out
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

once i almost did go fists with my dad....imagine a 6'2" 225 muscular adult vs a 5'5" 175lb kid...he was tripping over some stupid thing and yelling at his wife so i stepped in telling him he was wrong...till this day he tells me has the most respect for me bcuz im the only child that has ever stood up to him.
hahahaha if i have a son (God willing) and he decided that he wants to act like tuffnuts and step to his old man, I would hand him the phone, dial 9-1 for him and tell him to get ready to dial that last 1 cause I'm gonna commit some child abuse.  Hell no would I respect my kid just cause he stepped up to me and got his %$@ beat.  Thats like givin props to my kid for having the guts to walk into oncoming traffic.  You dont respect/reward stupidity.

I think I wouldve given him a pretty good fight but he admitted he was wrong when he sobered up. It felt good when it came from in his own mouth that he has nothing but respect for me.

honestly i would want one of my kids to set me straight if I were in my dads position. Youre never to old to get your *** whooped.

ahhhh circumstance was a bit different.  I thought you just didnt agree with him so decided to step to him.  But if he was piss drunk around his kids and actin the fool... I see where you're coming from.  My pop (love him to death) is and has been an alcoholic as far back as I can remember so I know what kinda situation you talkin bout.  To this day he will still get hammered while having dinner and start gettin a bit wild, but even though we are both grown ups (I'm 30) I wouldn't want to square up and box him.  I would just try to calm him down and sober up.

i say its false, but if you change that from son fighting father to brother fighting brother then thats a different story.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

He pisses me off at times, but I have too much love and respect to get involved in a physical fight.

Nahhh, I don't think I will ever be able to put hands on my pops... even when he pisses me off

True...he started throwing textbooks at me and I rushed him and shoved him to the wall.
Was about to throw it down, but I realized it was the man that brought me into the world so I put my fist down.

Happened multiple times, vice versa...but we just have that mutual respect that its my son/dad im about to beat up.
We don't have a close relationship, but we have a mutual respect of not to cross each other's boundaries.

false

my fathers always been there for me, and is a role model to me

i guess it depends how your father treats you and the family

It aint about love/hate but there comes a time/moment when u may argue or have a heated fight etc. Well it all depends on what kinda dad u have. Some folks have the dad where its just a front and the mom really runs +%$%%, but she lets him think he head honcho. Then you have those James Evans(like i have). It happens.

Me and mines got into it over hell im drunk now so i cant recall why. I remember i kinda got him sucker punch tip, and later on he got me off guard and rocked me in my chest in the front yard infront of my friends. Knocked me str8 offa my feet on some ohyukan tip.

nah...

either way he would whoop my @#$. at age 48 hes 6'2 220 but looks built like a USC safety. i'm 5'8 150
smh.gif
laugh.gif
he was skinny as @#$@ til he was 22-23 so hopefully ill get that transformation soon
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

i say its false, but if you change that from son fighting father to brother fighting brother then thats a different story.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Man, I've beaten the poop outta my brother so many times it's ridiculous.
laugh.gif
Over some petty stuff like "Is that my shirt you're wearing"?
mad.gif

True when I was 14 and a rebel. My pops Ric Flair'd me in the face. Nothing ever since.

False. My dad raised me and sacrificed everything for me. You must be crazy if you think ill lay hands on him.

Now if he turned into a zombie and was eating the brains of my mom.

Someone grab the shotty.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

False. My dad raised me and sacrificed everything for me. You must be crazy if you think ill lay hands on him.

Now if he turned into a zombie and was eating the brains of my mom.

Someone grab the shotty.

this.

i mean, sometimes dude pisses me off but it has never gotten to the point where i'd raise my hand at him.

False: nobody has been there for me like my old man and nothing would make me even consider fighting him. On a joking side though he is a former boxing instructor and could probably handle me anway

We respect each other way too much to even think about that, I don't understand how ya'll can just fighting someone who gave you life. But I guess you guys been through some hardships that I haven't experience. He would probably sock me in the throat anyways before I could land my first blow, he's a tad bit faster than me because he always trained hours on end swinging dumbbells.

Fought my pops when i was 14. Lost. Gained some respect from him...started letting me take the car and stay out past curfew.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Originally Posted by 2sappy

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Man, I've beaten the poop outta my brother so many times it's ridiculous.
laugh.gif
Over some petty stuff like "Is that my shirt you're wearing"?
mad.gif
the lil @%++* was wearin my crispy white tee though
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom