True Love

I am writing this as some help to my peeps out there who felt the same as me when it came to love. I thought that it was impossible, that it was only an imageportrayed in movies.
I have argued with countless members on this board over fidelity, love, and other such things. I have had my fair share of help threads, and also given myshare of help.
Anyways I am writing this to say that it is real. No jealousy, no expectations, no second guessing, no wondering if there is any better, because you know thesearch would be a waste of time.

And if it doesn't work out?...So be it, I felt it....For Real

My only hope is that you one day feel the same.

-Kix

i don't know whether to co-sign or to question motives behind making this thread, cause i don't really know what's going on in this thread but iwill say this. we don't love each other enough, we don't love the world enough, and we don't love ourselves enough.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

i don't know whether to co-sign or to question motives behind making this thread, cause i don't really know what's going on in this thread but i will say this. we don't love each other enough, we don't love the world enough, and we don't love ourselves enough.

Yo, real speak. [no tree hug]

isn't it grand?
pimp.gif

love is a chemical released by the body...drugs are good....

our bodies don't release the peace drug...that's why God made Marijuana.

Damn, the man found love and people in here trippin. Let the man live, NT can't be this hard all the time, can it??? It's 3:27 am Pacific Time.

^Nah...lol.

NT will only be happy if there are pictures and drama involved. Happiness does not exist here.

Back
Top Bottom