True or False: Jay Z has ZERO buzz in the music industry today

This ***** just released an album that had his own app shut down.. 

this ***** really said jay-z has zero buzz 
roll.gif

some of yall kill me man 
roll.gif

He's washed up. One of worst verses of the year on that Khaled track. Entering midlife crisis mode seeking beats from Mustard. Wouldn't care to hear another verse from him.

Last edited:
In 2014? Yeah. We all know if Jay-Z dropped a solo track/single Twitter would be in a frenzy. Sean has definitely lost his "swagger" though. Last ill verse he had was on "3 Kings" and maybe "Picasso Baby". He's clearly not in love with Hip-Hop anymore, he just knows its one of the many occupations that keep food on the table for his family. Son has some of the lightest bars i've ever heard.
Dudes out here judging another man's "swagger" these days??

Asinine Statement of the Month:  "After watching the Made In America performance...there is no denying Kanye is the greatest of our generation"--Ginfante

In 2014? Yeah. We all know if Jay-Z dropped a solo track/single Twitter would be in a frenzy. Sean has definitely lost his "swagger" though. Last ill verse he had was on "3 Kings" and maybe "Picasso Baby". He's clearly not in love with Hip-Hop anymore, he just knows its one of the many occupations that keep food on the table for his family. Son has some of the lightest bars i've ever heard.

Dudes out here judging another man's "swagger" these days??

Asinine Statement of the Month:  "After watching the Made In America performance...there is no denying Kanye is the greatest of our generation"--Ginfante

This guy >D

are we acting like MCHG wasn't all over the radio & the net last year? of course he isn't the same artist from 10+ years ago, no artist stays the same. people just need to appreciate him for what is is and that's all.

Trust me champ, that's the collective mentality of every member on this message board each and every time you post..........."this guy".  EACH AND EVERY MEMBER.  We want to help you, but at the same time YOU have to want to help yourself.  

Last edited:
Hot? Lol jays not trying to b hot he's established. Jay and em have the luxury of being able to do what they want and sell more record than most people while every other is **** riding every trend to stay " hot "

The phrase Buzz is irrelevant when it come to someone like Jay Z. I'll compare him to someone like Eminem who still has a huge following but doesn't release music all the time.

Paging Deuc...oh nevermind his cape has already soared
"Cape" huh.  Let me remind you and others what you said just a few days ago when you literally had YOUR cape on..........

Jay Z definitely has buzz in the industry, he could drop a track/album anytime and it will sell and ppl would be checking for it...Problem is he just gives no dambs at this point :lol: , he knows he can drop lazy verses/songs and ppl would still eat it up

"Cape" huh.  Let me remind you and others what you said just a few days ago when you literally had YOUR cape on..........

Me making a statement based off opinion vs you jumping to defend your hubby Jay when someone speaks negatively about him. Ok.

Me making a statement based off opinion vs you jumping to defend your hubby Jay when someone speaks negatively about him. Ok.
How slow are you??  You didn't make a comment based upon opinion..........you made a statement that YOU thought was factual.  Big difference.  

How slow are you??  You didn't make a comment based upon opinion..........you made a statement that YOU thought was factual.  Big difference.  

Sure..if that's what you wanna say...you still caping for Jay...he don't give a **** about you lol

Jay doesn't  have much to offer anymore

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom