True or False Jordans heads

Originally Posted by jokerkil

Wat up NT fam! so im sitting in my graphic design class surfing NT b4 class begins and i cam across this guy who customized a pair of low top 9 in red n white. Im pretty sure some of ya seen this forum. So then my boy comes up in says that this colorway has been released already. And im there lyk naw they havent bro. Ive kept up with the release and gone back to the old air-jordans.com website to check and well unless he talking about the fusion then yea but he claims they did already. and im sure that they havent tho. Is this true or not ppl?

yea i no the member who has the custom version

Originally Posted by gameupz

If your instinct tells you their fake, then they probably are. Authentic sneakers never leave doubts on peoples mind

You'd be surprised....

Naw ppl they are fakes cuz they aint fusion and i saw them on his feet today n no they are no customs and neitherare they sample colorways. But i did a good deed and ruff them joints off his feet n fired them on the grill.
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
"friends dont let friends wear FAKES" no numberneeded i buy mines on release date at the mall lmao
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he has fakes...there a verrry few samples made...and they were only made for derek anderson and a hightop version for jason kidd

Back
Top Bottom