True or False: Women are unsure of themselves more than men?

This includes decisions and pretty much everything.

Women think too damn much. 

This includes decisions and pretty much everything.

Women think too damn much. 

Men just assume they're right even when they're not, so of course they're going to be sure of themselves
wink.gif

Men just assume they're right even when they're not, so of course they're going to be sure of themselves
wink.gif

I gotta agree. Women think TOO damn much, but I gotta give them credit. Since they think so much, they do come up with many good decisions, and us as guys are just like "%*!+ it" and end up facing consequences, when we just do things without thinking.

I gotta agree. Women think TOO damn much, but I gotta give them credit. Since they think so much, they do come up with many good decisions, and us as guys are just like "%*!+ it" and end up facing consequences, when we just do things without thinking.

Depends on the individual.
*waits for someone to slip up and get banned*

Depends on the individual.
*waits for someone to slip up and get banned*

Originally Posted by Nawth21

wink.gif

"I love you and can't wait to have kids with you". "You're all I need in life". "Dreams do come true, I found you".

"I need some space. I just need some time to make sure this is right for me, I want to possibly just go out with a few people to make sure I'm not rushing things".

laugh.gif
This is exactly what it looks like. A girlfriend/ex girlfriend post in disguise.

wink.gif

"I love you and can't wait to have kids with you". "You're all I need in life". "Dreams do come true, I found you".

"I need some space. I just need some time to make sure this is right for me, I want to possibly just go out with a few people to make sure I'm not rushing things".

laugh.gif
This is exactly what it looks like. A girlfriend/ex girlfriend post in disguise.

That kid one can backfire on you
laugh.gif
I'd run like hell. It is sad how many fall for them lines though
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

So far consider me duped.
tired.gif

There is a "strong" chance of coming around according to her. She just needs space to sort things out and see where her feelings stand.

laugh.gif
How to I honestly put stock into that? C'mon son. How I'm supposed to believe that.

Space? I hate hearing people say they need space. You want space? Join the space program.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

So far consider me duped.
tired.gif

There is a "strong" chance of coming around according to her. She just needs space to sort things out and see where her feelings stand.

laugh.gif
How to I honestly put stock into that? C'mon son. How I'm supposed to believe that.

Space? I hate hearing people say they need space. You want space? Join the space program.

Damn she said that to you? My bad
laugh.gif
normally it's the other way around, yeah women don't know what they want. Or they know, but don't know how to get it or get to that point.

Damn she said that to you? My bad
laugh.gif
normally it's the other way around, yeah women don't know what they want. Or they know, but don't know how to get it or get to that point.

a chick said that stuff to you? high tail it outta there ASAP. under no circumstance would i deal with that.

to answer the original question: true

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Women got issues. That is all I am saying on NT.
pretty much

Back
Top Bottom