True Religion needs a Prayer Vol. over 500Mil in Debt.

My friend has pairs of sweatpants that look like dress pants that he wears to work. I need to buy some.

Only time I wear sweats when I'm going out is to the strip club , for the better experience
SAVAGES
roll.gif

I'm 32 and i'm in jogger sweats mon-fri for work.  Only time I wear jeans really nowadays is like going to the club fri night or going to bars etc

How to make it in America was only good for Rene Calderon and his Rasta Monsta story arc as well as Kid Cudi as Domingo on top of all the white girls in the show. 

No backup plan? No sympathy for companies who make millions initially who feel they will grow forever, and somehow find a way to spend millions on expansion. None of this crap is sustainable.

Are they sitting on millions of dollars in inventory? How does a company go in the red this quickly without a massive mishandling.

I hope no one bails them out

The demand for the product gets so high you have no choice but to take out crazy loans and mass produce. The brand fizzes out faster than predicted.

I wear tapered sweatpants almost everyday. Demin will never be played out tho

i wish there was a archive of those old PS threads. Imageshack deleting their stuff and imgur and other old images not working on nt takes away from fun.
I was laughing my *** off last night looking at old threads, trying to find the thread for this pic, but couldnt find this one.
ezboard niketalk was the funniest #%^* on the Internet, real hands were being thrown over those roast threads.

older heads kinda get a pass cuz they just rock whatever sometimes until they get too blatant with it, then the younger cats gotta tell em what it is :lol:
I had(still have somewhere :lol:) one pair of antiks, those joints were fire with that double stitching they had. Those were fly by night joints though, one minute :pimp: and the next minute can't even find em in stores if you wanted too :lol:
Yeah I found my first pair in a TJ Maxx somewhere in Jersey, wore those joints constantly. People that weren't on the wave at the time thought they were girl's jeans. :rofl:
Looking back, that was regrettable. :smh:

Only time I wear sweats when I'm going out is to the strip club , for the better experience

SAVAGES
roll.gif
laugh.gif
last time me and my wife went to the strip club, the girl giving me a dance told me to wear sweats next time
tried going to Crazy Horse in basketball shorts but they didn't let me in
u from Detroit?

when KOD was open my lil bro worked there and i was definitely in that ***** wit fleece shorts on

sidenote: you extra for dat juicy comment

Back
Top Bottom