TRUE SOLE BLACK FRIDAY SALE!!!!!! EVERYTHING 20-50% OFF

Come in and check out our BLACK FRIDAY SALE on November 23, 2007 from 8am to 10am... EVERYTHING in our store will be on sale.... at least 20 to 50% off.... Nobull @@%#, Even if it just came out last week...
pimp.gif
Cement Spizikes will also bereleasing that day... For more info, hit up our website @ www.trueclothing.net and click the shoe section... See you guys there!!!

so is it just the stuff in the shoe store thats gonna be on sale?? or all 3 stores?

so i just rolled thru around 750 and there was a huge line..so i just kept driving

^^How many did you see? I passed by at around 7:15-7:30 and there were about 15-20 lined up. Didnt wanna get in line so i just kept driving.

I walked in there at about 4:30 and walked out with 2 pairs of Stabs for $80... They had some good deals on selected kicks... $40 and $50

got there at around 5-am. only seen one car with two guys in. soo was like the first in line basically. the line started building up at around 6:30ish up until8 when opening.

picked up 4 pairs of shoes and some laces. was all good for me.
glasses.gif

Lucky.didnt think there was gonna be a long!%#* line,so i went there at about 8:16 and there was a pretty long line so i waited for like half an hour then leftto serra.

I walked in there at about 4:30 and walked out with 2 pairs of Stabs for $80... They had some good deals on selected kicks... $40 and $50

4:15PM?? i thought the sale was only from 8AM - 10AM?

yeah..they still had deals when I went on Saturday in the afternoon,its just that all the good sizes and nice shoes were gone.It was packed.I managed to get apair of forces for my brother and my friend got a pair of blazers for 30bucks.what a deal!?

Originally Posted by segagenesis510

4:15PM?? i thought the sale was only from 8AM - 10AM?

Yeah i walked in at 4:15pm and they had a bunch of shoes listed for $40 and $50 almost the whole right wall was $40 and $50... I was shocked they still hadmy size since I'm a 9.5 but they did... A lot of dope shoes for real cheap!!!

Back
Top Bottom