TruthGetsBusy Haters Ball '08

truthgetsbusy

Banned
After the popular response in the Air-Um-Out thread I decided to have my own spinoff word to Different World. Every day a certain athlete will getassaulted with my keyboard.

Today

Derrick Rose........

What up boy. I hope you get Carlos Boozer's number when you get to the league so you can clear up that acne. Damn son you looking like Chips Ahoy cookie inthe face. I guess all that sugar caught up to you. Gummy Bears for Breakfast? Are you trying to get diabetes?

I heard about that little altercation when that football player put the hands to you. Not a good look for the crib...don't let me find you kin to YungBerg.

I hope you working on playing in the half-court because you ain't nothing but Devin Harris on steroids little man.....You couldn't run apick'n'roll if you was playing in ya nose. If you think LeBron shot horrible against the Celtics you ain't seen nothing yet. You gonna haveshooting woes worse than *!#% Chaney. My man OJ strapped you in the Garden and you played like a little bia bia.

Put some bass in ya voice! Talk with some confidence! Every interview you sound like a bank robbery hostage talking to police explaining the robbers demands.Your voice is shaky like Michael J. Fox.....too soon
grin.gif
.....my badanyway.....You have the confidence of a rape victim during interviews.

You will never be Jason Kidd. Tell everybody to stop comparing you two. The only way you'll ever be like Kidd is if you beat ya wife and spawn abobblehead son.

Damn son, you spelled your own name wrong... LMFAO

I gotta get outta here, the hate is going to be strong in this one, if it's not locked...

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

After the popular response in the Air-Um-Out thread I decided to have my own spinoff word to Different World. Every day a certain athlete will get assaulted with my keyboard.

Today

Derrick Rose........

What up boy. I hope you get Carlos Boozer's number when you get to the league so you can clear up that acne. Damn son you looking like Chips Ahoy cookie in the face. I guess all that sugar caught up to you. Gummy Bears for Breakfast? Are you trying to get diabetes?

I heard about that little altercation when that football player put the hands to you. Not a good look for the crib...don't let me find you kin to Yung Berg.

I hope you working on playing in the half-court because you ain't nothing but Devin Harris on steroids little man.....You couldn't run a pick'n'roll if you was playing in ya nose. If you think LeBron shot horrible against the Celtics you ain't seen nothing yet. You gonna have shooting woes worse than *!#% Chaney. My man OJ strapped you in the Garden and you played like a little bia bia.

Put some bass in ya voice! Talk with some confidence! Every interview you sound like a bank robbery hostage talking to police explaining the robbers demands. Your voice is shaky like Michael J. Fox.....too soon
grin.gif
.....my bad anyway.....You have the confidence of a rape victim during interviews.

You will never be Jason Kidd. Tell everybody to stop comparing you two. The only way you'll ever be like Kidd is if you beat ya wife and spawn a bobblehead son.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My man OJ strapped you in the Garden

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Dang thread backfire...

I am looking forward however to an "every-day" assault on someone though
pimp.gif

What up boy. I hope you get Carlos Boozer's number when you get to the league so you can clear up that acne. Damn son you looking like Chips Ahoy cookie in the face. I guess all that sugar caught up to you. Gummy Bears for Breakfast? Are you trying to get diabetes?
You wildly corny

smh.gif

"You will never be Jason Kidd. Tell everybody to stop comparing you two. The only way you'll ever be like Kidd is if you beat ya wife and spawn abobblehead son."
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

You're just mad because he's the reason you'll have to quit NT in a couple weeks.

I agree, he is lame

I'm only pressin so much on the dude because I hate people that make wild predictions like that, and then to convince people that they're sincere,they put something valuable to them on the line (ex. screenname).

I ain't gunna stop until his last log off though
laugh.gif

I'm only pressin so much on the dude because I hate people that make wild predictions like that, and then to convince people that they're sincere, they put something valuable to them on the line (ex. screenname).
Valuable?
laugh.gif
Somebody tell ol' boy Niketalk is free
laugh.gif
. Oh and keep the hate mail flowing to my inbox..........
indifferent.gif

Anyway back to the task at hand....

Tim Duncan aka Mr.
indifferent.gif
himself....

Everytime I see you I think to myself one word.......Broham!......is that even a word? Anyway you are the Braxton P Hartnabrig of the NBA. How David Sternissues a dress code and you come the arena looking like a member of Pearl Jam blows my mind? I never seen a black man with no swag....you owe swag....you inthe red. How you from the islands fam and you got less rhythm than Cowboy Troy? I mean it's cool and all to marry a white girl but you don't evencheat on her? She's getting it cracking with the gardener while you lose 20 point leads to Kobe.....then you go back to the hotel and call her talkingabout "So honey how was your day?" not knowing shes talking more D than a match-up with Bruce Bowen.

Are you PF or a Center? I swear you change ya position just to keep making the All-Star team.....You been playing Center since David Robinson retired...youain't fooling me.

What happened to the little bit of athletism you had? You can't jump over a phone book anymore.....I haven't seen you dunk since Wake Forest

How did LeBrons lightly salted planters taste last season?

I can't wait til ya'll lose to them Lakers and half your team retires and mores to Florida....the only chance ya'll got is finding that swimmingpool of the movie Cocoon.

Back
Top Bottom