Trying to get back in shape.. need a good workout sneaker for flatfooters.. any experts?

Hi guys.. Its been a long time since Ive posted on here.  I was a DE in high school and did a stint in JuCo but through years of bad decisions, poor dieting, and injuries.. i have fallen WAYYY below the curve of where I need to be physically (Im 6'4 and over 300lbs).  Ive started going to the gym again and so far I've been working out in my old Huarache 2k4s and Penny IVs... I need a better shoe.  My arches have completely fallen and its borderline painful to do squats and long bouts of cardio.  Plus I have big feet (sz 15).. Ive had New Balances before but the combination of my weight and overpronating tendencies wear my sneakers out really quick and unevenly.  I have an arch support by the way but what kinda shoe should I get? What do you guys think?

I would tell you to buy some running shoes with super durable cushioning for flat feet. All running brands have shoes for narrow to super flat feet. Go try on some.

Back
Top Bottom