roll.gif

You have her facebook. Give us pics.

It's On the first page.

Originally Posted by Iansmk

maybe you should send her a farmville invite

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son why you frontin on farmville, i actually was talking to shorty because of farmville.. she was telling me about how i should send her cows and bunnies. olgold diggin farmer .

Just message her and say you wanna talk one on one. You could have thought of that on your own.

yeah, i remember this from when i first started HS. ask her for her number, start texting her then eventually call her soon after that (calls > texts whenfirst getting to know someone and ask her when she's least busy so you can call) and if there's chemistry, the rest should fall into place. but deadthis fb "lol" mess as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Just message her and say you wanna talk one on one. You could have thought of that on your own.
Yeah But I Rather Do that On my Own! Like I previously said FB isn't good for everything.

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

psykhO wrote:

Don't wife her

Oh Already Know! Imma Just Tryna Smash!!!! Whatever happens after that happens!
This is where your logic is flawed. If shorty lets you smash with the quickness, nothing else besides more smashing should happen. You sound likeyou'd be down for anything later on.

son that facepalm picture caught me off guard i spit out a honey bun i was eating..

also you need to man up... you acting like a lil kid. make your move or let other dude win its as simple as that. get her phone number, stop talking to her onfacebook.. stop asking for hugs (friend zone) make some hard moves to establish you aint just a friend.... step ya game up cause i am disappointed lol.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

son that facepalm picture caught me off guard i spit out a honey bun i was eating..

also you need to man up... you acting like a lil kid. make your move or let other dude win its as simple as that. get her phone number, stop talking to her on facebook.. stop asking for hugs (friend zone) make some hard moves to establish you aint just a friend.... step ya game up cause i am disappointed lol.
Iight bro! I See what i gOTTa do! I gotta go hard that's not a problem!

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Suggestion?

Honestly....It's over man, Just leave it alone and get ya Hova/Swizz beats on

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
On To The Next One Huh?
nahh don't give up
laugh.gif

Well don't nessicarily "give up". But certainly fall back, she's getting the sence that your thirsty, and never thirst over a girl, too muchdrinks in the fridge to just feind for one.

also you need to man up... you acting like a lil kid. make your move or let other dude win its as simple as that. get her phone number, stop talking to her on facebook.. stop asking for hugs (friend zone) make some hard moves to establish you aint just a friend.... step ya game up cause i am disappointed lol.

Oh lord! This doesn't seem like it will conclude in an satisfactory fashion.

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Oh lord! This doesn't seem like it will conclude in an satisfactory fashion.

Oh It Will I got this. I gotta Be MAN No *!*%@ !##!!

Back
Top Bottom