Trynna purchase these they fake on nah? I think the soles to icy dude said he puts em in a special t

1000% these are gm/fake nose sea glow would get these lookin so icey nalsomthese have a blue tint which I'm pretty sure the 09 pair didn't , stay away from these

No prob can I get some looks at the 5s I posted. I wanna jump on them if they are legit.

Scope them gammas I jst posted they leggit? Cause ima copp em if they are

Ohkay that did help a lot I kno this is gna bug you but I jst bought these and I jst wana Makesure there leggit

Need a pic of the back of the shoes but they look fine to me. Did you just go and buy different 11's at the same time or something?

Ohkay that did help a lot I kno this is gna bug you but I jst bought these and I jst wana Makesure there leggit
how many pairs of 11's have you bought tonight..2..3?  
laugh.gif

These look good so far but don't buy until after getting a LC and you need more than 3-4 pics

Yea I'm trynna surprise my fiancé with these shoes I got him the concords already and the breds he's jst missing the rest lol so I jst bought the cool greys and now I'm on a hunt for the gammas and sjs !

Yea I'm trynna surprise my fiancé with these shoes I got him the concords already and the breds he's jst missing the rest lol so I jst bought the cool greys and now I'm on a hunt for the gammas and sjs !
One hell of a surprise lmao. Might give him a heart attack

I'll get a pic of the back tom and post. And if y'all kno of anyone selling some sjs and gammas size 8.5 hit me up lol and I'm not lookin into spending 350 or more the highest 300 atleast yah knw

Yeaa he's not expecting it lol let's hope he likes it , so I will deff be posting a lot of pics of gammas and sjs jst cause I deff don't wana get ripped off and have him walking around in some fakes !! Yah knw

Whoa, awesome...but you didn't get these fake Concords you posted here right?

Need a pic of the back of the shoes. Don't spend more than $300 max for gammas. SJ's $450-$500 max. For legit pairs if course.

Something's bugging me about those gammas.. PL is high and the toe cap looks a but clear. Need a pic of the front of the both shoes without that horrible flash in better lighting. Does the box come with two different types of wrapping paper?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom