TSA hiring "Pedophiles" to pat you down.

As someone who actually works in this field, not TSA but CATSA/GARDA in Canada, some of the comments are completely crazy. Unfortunately some people feel that what we are doing is way over the top. I take my job very seriously. I would gladly set foot on the same plane with any and all of the passengers that were screened by myself and my co-workers. Unfortunately, the passengers that seem to do the most complaining are the ones with X amount of dollars, drive the nice car, have the big house. The slightly more 'privileged' people. They feel that they should be pushed to front of the line, not screened like all of the other passengers. Any of you that think you could do the job, please, come and do my job. I went through weeks worth of training, plus many hours of OJT before becoming certified to the job that keeps the traveling public safe. 

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

SMH @ this dude's threads man!

Shouldn't you be posting in a NBA thread somewhere?

Because that's what's important, a fixed game.

I don't expect you to actually read anything I post.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Is there anything that you don't think is a conspiracy?
laugh.gif

Who are more invasive than pedophiles though? Extra thorough.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Is there anything that you don't think is a conspiracy?
laugh.gif

con·spir·a·cy (k
schwa.gif
n-spîr
prime.gif
schwa.gif
-s
emacr.gif
)
n. pl. con·spir·a·cies
1. An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act.

2. A group of conspirators.

3. Law An agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action.

4. A joining or acting together, as if by sinister design: a conspiracy of wind and tide that devastated coastal areas

What a sobering moment. You guys are right, there are no secret criminals in this world. Real criminals hold their secret meetings at Starbucks on a webcam for all to see. Yes, I do not know what I was thinking. The government couldn't possibly have any members that act inappropriately because they would be caught right away and repremanded with hand slaps and harsh jail terms. There are no dirty politicians, that is made up stuff there. God, I feel so stupid. I must have missed the worldwide broadcast of the Bilderberg meeting and when Obama signed the deaths of that kid and his father a few months ago. Does anyone have those videos? There's a NDS pair of concords in it for anyone who can get me those. 

roll.gif
you gotta take it down a few levels bro... Let your blood pressure get back to normal and enjoy what you can control.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

roll.gif
you gotta take it down a few levels bro... Let your blood pressure get back to normal and enjoy what you can control.

Oh, I'm healthy
laugh.gif

If your not aware then your ignorant, which isn't always a bad thing for some people.

TSA is a federal agency mimicking police and expanding drastically imposition upon human rights inside terminals and out on highways and train stations even. They aren't being screened themselves but we all get groped by them. And you're telling me this was an accident? This isn't *#!+%!$ Subway where they didn't know cause background checks aren't that important and oops some sexual harassment happens. This happens all the time and no one is off limits. Geraldo Rivera even got raped check this out....

“The last time I flew to Afghanistan I got manually raped by a guy who – the scanner wasn’t working,

Originally Posted by 13scarface13

As someone who actually works in this field, not TSA but CATSA/GARDA in Canada, some of the comments are completely crazy. Unfortunately some people feel that what we are doing is way over the top. I take my job very seriously. I would gladly set foot on the same plane with any and all of the passengers that were screened by myself and my co-workers. Unfortunately, the passengers that seem to do the most complaining are the ones with X amount of dollars, drive the nice car, have the big house. The slightly more 'privileged' people. They feel that they should be pushed to front of the line, not screened like all of the other passengers. Any of you that think you could do the job, please, come and do my job. I went through weeks worth of training, plus many hours of OJT before becoming certified to the job that keeps the traveling public safe. 

I will look into CATSA/GARDA, I have little knowledge of your organization. Interested in what you are saying.

I am conspiracy guy so let me just say this. I definitely believe the Constitution is largely ignored. Evolution of theory is being used as an excuse to change things without scientific proof.

Come on man. Old top flight security of the world !%+ dude. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Come on man. Old top flight security of the world !%+ dude. 
roll.gif

No disrespect, but thats funny.

Dude said that like he went through boot camp.
laugh.gif

You get a call center job you're gonna go through "weeks of training and OJT".

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

They can hire who they want, I guarantee if somebody is "fondled" or touched inappropriately, measures will be taken- especially if its a child, because the parents will be there watching, heck- if i saw it happen i would beat the crap outta the perp. There are sick people working everywhere and probably in places you wouldnt expect. Its a crazy, sick world out there- but that doesnt mean you need to focus all your attention on the negatives dude (seems like thats all you do)

top 5 worst posters alive or banned

Back
Top Bottom