Tumor in my lung smh...UPDATE!

<3

I say pull a miracle and cut the gluten out of your diet. Get some oxygen supplements. May Love and Peace be with you brother.

Best wishes and happy thoughts go out to you man.  I had a close family member battle cancer for years and it was tough to watch her go through it.  Stay strong and keep a positive mindset.  Support from family and friends is so important during this time.
This has made me thankful that I quit smoking years ago and stopped doing damage to my lungs.  I know you don't have to be a smoker to get cancer in your lungs but I was smart enough to stop doing added damage.

Originally Posted by oXo yzarc oXo

do you need anything?

Not for nothing, prayers and good vibes are good, but this has to be the best reply so far.
pimp.gif

damn life throws curve balls every which way. You'll beat it no doubt about it. Stay strong NT is pulling for you.

sorry to hear the news. Keep us updated. If you have any questions shoot me a pm

did you have any other findings on ct? A single pulmonary nodule is very surprising

keep your head up man. my uncle is going through the same thing right now. ill say one to god for you.

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

biopsy next wednesday hopefully its in its early stages an
i just caught this thread. i feel for you bro. i know you probably scared as *+!!. i know i would be. stay strong and positive.

Aww this is the cancer most of those Saint jude kids be having. Hope its in the first stage and you win the fight

One of my professors battled a type of lymphoma last year and was successfully treated with radiation therapy. Hopefully you're gonna be alright.

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

biopsy next wednesday hopefully its in its early stages an

God bless you fam, just remain positive and put your faith in God.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Damn, when i saw the update in the thread title i was hoping for good news. Really sorry to hear that OP, stay strong and you'll get through this.

i will say a prayer for you tonight.

Back
Top Bottom