Tupac audition videos? never knew....

Originally Posted by JayZ2001

tpac.jpg
Now I know why the Celtics lost to the Heat in the Playoffs. 2Pac haunted the TD Garden.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

He has the look, not the voice or persona.
He's gonna play the role of 2Pac after he got done sucking on some balloons, or kicked in the nuts or something.
SMH @ A Grown man dedicating his life in the image of another man. Not cool at all. Be yourself grown man
Tabernacle. I mean I admit presumption on my part, but I doubt this is a kat who just goes about his every day life, coincidentally happening to somewhat resemble 2Pac, and this is the first time he has ever tried to profit monetarily or otherwise off of it. I'd bet his whole existence revolves around it.

And there are a gang of those on YT, that's how they are taking auditions.

The acting in Notorious for 2Pac, Puff Daddy (otherwise that does is a good actor though), and Lil Cease was terrible, laughibly bad.

he doesn't have the poise. he needs to grow his hair back and find another hobby.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

He has the look, not the voice or persona.
He's gonna play the role of 2Pac after he got done sucking on some balloons, or kicked in the nuts or something.
SMH @ A Grown man dedicating his life in the image of another man. Not cool at all. Be yourself grown man
Tabernacle. I mean I admit presumption on my part, but I doubt this is a kat who just goes about his every day life, coincidentally happening to somewhat resemble 2Pac, and this is the first time he has ever tried to profit monetarily or otherwise off of it. I'd bet his whole existence revolves around it.

And there are a gang of those on YT, that's how they are taking auditions.

The acting in Notorious for 2Pac, Puff Daddy (otherwise that does is a good actor though), and Lil Cease was terrible, laughibly bad.

he doesn't have the poise. he needs to grow his hair back and find another hobby.

tupac-three-pac-lee-majors-499x364.jpg
hre is Cluck U Pac when you need him? Dude used to be in College Park all the time lets give him a shot cause Damario Brown's voice is not even close. 
laugh.gif
Lee Majorsssssss...he was giving out promo CDs with orders way back in the day.

tupac-three-pac-lee-majors-499x364.jpg
hre is Cluck U Pac when you need him? Dude used to be in College Park all the time lets give him a shot cause Damario Brown's voice is not even close. 
laugh.gif
Lee Majorsssssss...he was giving out promo CDs with orders way back in the day.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Co-sign. I find it kinda weird and pathetic, but thats just me

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Co-sign. I find it kinda weird and pathetic, but thats just me

no one can play the role of Pac. i don't know why they bother, they're only going to tarnish his legacy. all they'll find are close physical resemblances but that's the least important factor in a Pac biopic.

no one can play the role of Pac. i don't know why they bother, they're only going to tarnish his legacy. all they'll find are close physical resemblances but that's the least important factor in a Pac biopic.

Back
Top Bottom