Tupac Shakur NEW Interview at 18 years old.. Vol Chairman Of The New Afrikan Panthers **PEEP**

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

the most over rated MC in the history of Hip hop

pac is one of the GOATs but not what people make him to me.

Death row made him who he was and he went to a whole new level when he passed RIP.

2pac to comes off as fake when he preached all this BS and yet he was out there thuggin and he got murked over some BS that he shouldnt
have been apart of.

I think he came into music with all the OGs in there primes thats another reason he sounds so great.

One of the best but over rated word to kobe.

Biggie >>>>>>>>>>>>> pac.

thats exactly what i was thinking while listening to the videos

nice
pimp.gif

i'd like to know if there is anybody that was old enough to listen to his music when they just released, for themt to say that he was overrated. it'sone thing for those people to say he's overrated, fine, your opinion. To those that didn't experience his musici in the present form, you automaticllyhave no credibility on stating that 2pac is overrated. Fact

Originally Posted by sickickz23

i'd like to know if there is anybody that was old enough to listen to his music when they just released, for themt to say that he was overrated. it's one thing for those people to say he's overrated, fine, your opinion. To those that didn't experience his musici in the present form, you automaticlly have no credibility on stating that 2pac is overrated. Fact

Realest s@b? U ever wrote...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WErunSF

Death row made him who he was and he went to a whole new level when he passed RIP.

2pac to comes off as fake when he preached all this BS and yet he was out there thuggin and he got murked over some BS that he shouldnt
have been apart of.

I think he came into music with all the OGs in there primes thats another reason he sounds so great.

cuz if ur gonna say that, then you might as well say that all rappers are over rated. The goal is to get up in the game. it doesnt matter what road you take. I mean if it wasnt for OP would u really know what Tupac was like without Death Row or without all the hype? nahhhh you wouldnt. yea u can say he was talkin all that stuff and whatnot, but to have that state of thinking is incredible regardless of what you do. atleast you can do is respect the vet. Personally it amazes me how much has BEEN said about tupac. And how much MORE needs to be said. RIP 2pac
smh. overrated in terms of what. and how you gonna say "oh, he's one of the GOATs" and still say he's overrated? no way youcan call someone a GOAT and overrated at the same time. don't come in here talking that mess about record sales or any of that. it's not aboutpopularity or the best beats/production/marketing. he's definitely one of the GOATs in terms of lyricism, delivery, range, expression, etc. pac was anenormous figure in hip hop, and was still in his prime. and yea, dude was heavily conflicted, but that makes a lot of his lyrics and legacy that much morerelevant. he was both a product of his environment and a catalyst to change it.

Originally Posted by verynecessary

Originally Posted by WErunSF

have been apart of.

cuz if ur gonna say that, then you might as well say that all rappers are over rated. The goal is to get up in the game. it doesnt matter what road you take. I mean if it wasnt for OP would u really know what Tupac was like without Death Row or without all the hype? nahhhh you wouldnt. yea u can say he was talkin all that stuff and whatnot, but to have that state of thinking is incredible regardless of what you do. atleast you can do is respect the vet. Personally it amazes me how much has BEEN said about tupac. And how much MORE needs to be said. RIP 2pac
smh. overrated in terms of what. and how you gonna say "oh, he's one of the GOATs" and still say he's overrated? no way you can call someone a GOAT and overrated at the same time. don't come in here talking that mess about record sales or any of that. it's not about popularity or the best beats/production/marketing. he's definitely one of the GOATs in terms of lyricism, delivery, range, expression, etc. pac was an enormous figure in hip hop, and was still in his prime. and yea, dude was heavily conflicted, but that makes a lot of his lyrics and legacy that much more relevant. he was both a product of his environment and a catalyst to change it.

Lets just accept the facts, theres gonna be haters.
You can't change a hater, they are always going to hate no matter the points you prove to them.

a lot of dudes on here sound condescending, pretentious and simple as hell.

1. pac was contradictory? are you one-dimensional? we're all humans, at the end of the day, rapper or not. there are some days i wake up and i feelextremely positive and there are other days where i wake up in a dismal mood. pac portrayed human emotions and nothing more or less. it's not like he said,"i love black people" one day then said "i hate black people, i hope you all die" the other. he would show both sides of the coin, which ispretty representative of someone with a complex persona but clearly, a lot of you guys on here are boring and extremely basic.

2. lol @ pac being overrated...on the board where drake has a 400 page thread, jay-z is the GOAT and gucci mane is the future. right.

have been apart of.

Pac deserves all the props he get. For you to even type that out you must not listen to a lot of his music. He has a track for every situation you're in. Idon't know about you but Tupac speaks to me.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

a lot of dudes on here sound condescending, pretentious and simple as hell.

1. pac was contradictory? are you one-dimensional? we're all humans, at the end of the day, rapper or not. there are some days i wake up and i feel extremely positive and there are other days where i wake up in a dismal mood. pac portrayed human emotions and nothing more or less. it's not like he said, "i love black people" one day then said "i hate black people, i hope you all die" the other. he would show both sides of the coin, which is pretty representative of someone with a complex persona but clearly, a lot of you guys on here are boring and extremely basic.

2. lol @ pac being overrated...on the board where drake has a 400 page thread, jay-z is the GOAT and gucci mane is the future. right.
this
pac was real.

Pac was extremely bright. I respect what he was trying to do, but in 1989 you are still talking about "slavemasters"? Come on, dude. Both my parentswere Panthers and told me what they stood for, but after awhile and some growing up playing the victim wasnt getting them anywhere. As I grew up because ofpeople like Pac made me understand that having his mentality made him still a slave in his own mind, nobody was in his way.

Originally Posted by HoisanHaze

have been apart of.

Pac deserves all the props he get. For you to even type that out you must not listen to a lot of his music. He has a track for every situation you're in. I don't know about you but Tupac speaks to me.
pimp.gif

COSIGN!!

Originally Posted by imahustla08

fam, he was just talking about history. he didnt have that kinda mentality.

Thats what i'm saying...anytime black people speak on their empowerment and circumstances it is labeled as playing the victim.

Dude made himself into a billion dollar entity by sheer determination and passion...how is that a victim mentality.

He was just speaking on the truth that too many cowards don't like hearing.

Back
Top Bottom