Turning 21 in the bay area VOL. ALL I WANT FOR MY BIRTHDAY IS A BIG BOOTY H*E

So i'm turning 21 tomorrow, but due to work I won't be able to celebrate until Saturday. Most of my boys aren't really club goers so i'm turning to my NT fambs to help me figure out what to do for my 21st celebration. I was thinking a strip club but any suggestion will help, also let me know how you spent your 21st (everybody, not just my norcal fambs).

spent my 21st bday with my fam at this huge House Music picnic up in Chicago (if you're from there, you know all about it).

Secretly got wasted throughout the entire day. It ended up being like 90+ degrees. I threw up all over my own lap and someone trying to help me.

Mom had to come pick us up (My dad also got hammered and passed out in his car. Couldnt find him for like 4 hrs.) SHE WAS PISSSSSSED.

It was awesome.

You can go to the Mission and do the same thing that you can do in the Marina. Just a different vibe of people but there are so many bars within walking distance that you can hop to either or place. Just pub crawl the whole night I guess. Ironically there is a Zombie Crawl going on where you can find some good deals on drinks. Again...not sure if it is your vibe of people:

http://www.sfstation.com/sf-zombie-crawl-2012-e1731522

Also Mos Def is playing at the Regency. You can go to the Polk St bars before or after before hitting up the concert: http://www.sfstation.com/yasiin-bey-formerly-known-as-mos-def-e1718461

when i turned twenty i just got it crackin with the homies and home girls

liquor pouring and tree burnin

do whatever YOU want to do bruh

Throw a kick-it/party at a beach or something
pimp.gif

Hit up Valencia St, there's a bunch of bars on around. Elbo room, Delirium, Casanova, Blondies etc.. And they are all walking distance.

Wait, all of us live out in the bay should grab a drink; should be interesting. lmao

Last edited:
What's a dd? lol

But we've been doing the kick back thing since high school, time to switch it up. And i grew up in hunters point, san mateo, foster city, epa, and fremont so i vibe with any crowd.

I'm gonna look into the bars diesel suggested for an after hour spot they seem more like an end of the night type place, i'm tryna go some where that gets live and has dance floors and a 4 to 1 ratio(i know, damn near unheard of)

Don't **** with the Marina, the ladies are fine as ****, but unless you rocking a full on suit, and are ready to ball out then they ain't going to give you a look.

I personally love Polk St. you got a ton of bars and lounges and semi-clubs on one street. Hit up Vertigo, Mayes, McTeagues, Lush, even R-Bar for some cheap drinks.

Mission is good too, Double Dutch is a lot o fun, lots of good hip hop and you can always go to Bruno's which is much bigger.

Or go to North Beach hit up Kel's and the strip clubs around there.

Double Dutch or Gestalt Haus
Circa or Bar None
You'll probably like Double Dutch and or Gestalt more :smokin

I can never go back to Gestalt since I saw a pron shoot there from Kink.com. Sipping on beer just never felt the same after that.

And Double Dutch straight turned into a young kids club last time I was there. Like a couple of years before, it would be just random people but now on some nights, it's like all Filipinos. Even Beauty Bar has those nights. Still, they have the best vibe and music there for free cover. SOM is a nice place but it's always a hit and miss.

Back
Top Bottom