Turntable.fm Create NT's own Radio Station 24/7

Originally Posted by thewh1

I love turntable. Just curious, where'd you hear about it?

A couple of friends from Coachella made a room and play music and put people on to %*@% they never hear so I said that would be dope if NT did it. Just sharing

Originally Posted by thewh1

I love turntable. Just curious, where'd you hear about it?

A couple of friends from Coachella made a room and play music and put people on to %*@% they never hear so I said that would be dope if NT did it. Just sharing

I'm down!!!
happy.gif

Cool 1st night. Debuted some new Qualmes/ Had some Dipset. The bigger it gets the better it will Plus new artists can play their joints w/o it being downloaded

Cool 1st night. Debuted some new Qualmes/ Had some Dipset. The bigger it gets the better it will Plus new artists can play their joints w/o it being downloaded

Right now only friends of friends on facebook can get in.

ScottHallWithAPick

I guess it's a good thing we didn't go at it over that Lil B thing. PM me your FB account, if you accept my friend request I promise not to maliciously dislike the Lil B music that's out there!

Right now only friends of friends on facebook can get in.

ScottHallWithAPick

I guess it's a good thing we didn't go at it over that Lil B thing. PM me your FB account, if you accept my friend request I promise not to maliciously dislike the Lil B music that's out there!

Back
Top Bottom