Turntable.fm Create NT's own Radio Station 24/7

So I keep getting this facebook friends error, but I added SHWAP already and he accepted. What's going on with this lol

So I keep getting this facebook friends error, but I added SHWAP already and he accepted. What's going on with this lol

Idk. I went in the room and became moderator. I guess you have to be the first person in. It said I can boot people. lol

Idk. I went in the room and became moderator. I guess you have to be the first person in. It said I can boot people. lol

!!+ why can't i get in 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Ok so I just did some research. This is the beta version so there is still some kinks getting worked out. Some even saying they didn't even get in on the first day. Just make sure you guys all friend me on FB and FB others so you can join when I'm not there.

Also just post in here when you're in there. You can be in there 24/7. I'm just making meeting times to see how big this group can be. I'm a send out invites right now to the last 10 people who added me on FB and see if it helps

Ok so I just did some research. This is the beta version so there is still some kinks getting worked out. Some even saying they didn't even get in on the first day. Just make sure you guys all friend me on FB and FB others so you can join when I'm not there.

Also just post in here when you're in there. You can be in there 24/7. I'm just making meeting times to see how big this group can be. I'm a send out invites right now to the last 10 people who added me on FB and see if it helps

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

i keep getting an error too

this, tried clearing my cookies as well. Guess it just takes sometime on the turntables.fm end.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

i keep getting an error too

this, tried clearing my cookies as well. Guess it just takes sometime on the turntables.fm end.

Back
Top Bottom