TV help?

i woke up from a nap i took, and notice my tv screen was black and thought maybe i hit the source button but i heard sound, so i restarted my cable box and hit  the source button until i usually see the hdmi 1, 2, 3, and cable but i dont even get that on the screen,  is my tv finished?  its a  samsung 32in 720p  i forgot what model off hand but it was around $1000 when i got this new

It could be dunzo. Check with Samsung, I have always had good experiences with them and warranties. Not to mention, you can pickup a better 32" TV for under $300 easy.

im going to think it was 2006, warranty is expired already and i thnk the tv was defective as long as i had it, i just ordered a new tv samsung 32' LED 120 HZ

2 more questions. does it matter if i use my old hdmi cable that was used on the 720p tv?? what is the connection for the back of the tv that i could hook up my stereo speakers

to.

ok, don't throw away that tv yet tho. My parents bought a tv around that year and they had the same type of problems that you're having now. 
Leave it on one day for an hour and unplug it. Then plug it back on in a few minutes and turn it on. If the screen shows, well obviously you fixed it lol. Also, look to see if you have alot of dust inside the tv. Clear that dust off with compressed air.

nah you don't need to take the tv apart. Just spray compressed air inside the tv.
and about the hdmi, i don't think if you should have a problem with that. But if you do, just let us know in this post

i got my tv and its very nice, but i need help if anyone knows? how do i get my tv to get sound through stereo speakers? i have an audio out but it looks like only one hole to put

cable in , on my old tv there were to holes for the cord...

i have a quick question when watching a movie from the cable box? i notice in the beginning of the movie i had the black bars on top and bottom but then when the movie continued

it eventaully filled the whole screen.. is this normal?

Originally Posted by jorrdanfan23

i have a quick question when watching a movie from the cable box? i notice in the beginning of the movie i had the black bars on top and bottom but then when the movie continued

it eventaully filled the whole screen.. is this normal?

yes

i got my rca cable converter for the tv so i could have sound through stereo speakers, and my question is will the brand name Optical cable be any better than the one that came

with the converter??

when i was watching a program and it went to commercial in goes into the 4:3 size screen and on the right side i get a white vertical line?? do my tv need service or should i call samsung?

Back
Top Bottom