TWENTY THREE PAIRS ONLY

goodluck to those wanting to get theirs, hope that you can get your size and not others....
roll.gif

Rain or Shine they are here to stay....17 heads are here as of 12:30pm

Just to.......

this....

kaya sama sama silang magiging saksi...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

is that you pareng Miko (sitting on the stool)?

sometimes! hahaha! passed by before lunch and hung around to see what's up. just sat down for the pix, bro! i know your getting your pair. haaa!

^^^ Pareng Miko!!! You are not camping out yourself, are you??? Hehehehe Baka ma kidnap ka diyan pare, lumabas ka pa naman sa magazine

Originally Posted by miko0412

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

is that you pareng Miko (sitting on the stool)?

sometimes! hahaha! passed by before lunch and hung around to see what's up. just sat down for the pix, bro! i know your getting your pair. haaa!

Next time I'll join the campout. Nice shoes pre. For sure worth it.

miko again! keeping the streak alive ah!
here are some upclose pics of the actual shoe, i personally dont like the leather since its a dirt magnet, handle the shoes with gloves peeps, was there aroundlate afternoon to get some pics of the line, saw some familiar faces again over there.
6tojys.jpg

2rf4qdc.jpg

2qxoqie.jpg

jztbww.jpg

vxitt0.jpg

jg6vdk.jpg

Congrats for those who copped their pairs despite of heavy rains last night and earlier this afternoon before 12 noon. Next time do this avoidheavy rains during campout.....

Ok, i'll post pics first, sorry for the crappy iPhone pics, this is very nice in person, my pictures doesn't give show how great is the crackledleather. I supposed most of the NTers get what they camp out for 48 hours before RD. Not much effort needed to be done here in SG, shout out to our friendsfrom Nike, you know who you are guys.

It was my first camp out and fortunately I got my pair in my size. Met a lot of NTers there. Shout out to Josh, Toffer, Irwin and Austin(diggin' your MPtrainers bro!) for taking the lead to make things orderly. Congrats to my fellow newbies in camping out Kane and Kenrick for getting their pairs. Congrats alsoto the gurus of the sneakergame, Sir Toots and Sir Miko for getting theirs. Thanks Nike PI for making this happen. Til the next camp out!

ef116e478b0262c019b80e48ab35fe80d763e755.jpg

92716c4a870e62c1140452df18d615b228cd9690.jpg

42716f4780026bc21e7b2c45327c95001106d81d.jpg

^ Sick avatar by the way...

Bro, congratulations with your pair in your size. Not bad for your first camp out ey. Except for the damn rain getting on our way. Anyway camp outs are funjust make sure you get a buddy along and befriend everyone in the line so everything runs smoothly.
Im no guru dude, si miko lang yon. Haha! I mean you saw what he was rocking yesterday right? Anyway thanks again and nice to meet you bro. Till the next dropand possible campout. Be safe man.

Good day NT!

nice pick up cris! do people in SG camp out for that too?

does it comes with a special box? any pix of it?

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

^ Sick avatar by the way...

Bro, congratulations with your pair in your size. Not bad for your first camp out ey. Except for the damn rain getting on our way. Anyway camp outs are fun just make sure you get a buddy along and befriend everyone in the line so everything runs smoothly.
Im no guru dude, si miko lang yon. Haha! I mean you saw what he was rocking yesterday right? Anyway thanks again and nice to meet you bro. Till the next drop and possible campout. Be safe man.

Good day NT!
Thanks bro. Yeah it was a blast except for the rain, rehearsals of the play, and the sound check here and there that kept us awake. Overall it wasdefinitely a fun experience. Nakakatawa when we've decided to finally fall in line orderly kasi bukas na yung store. Then wala pa 2 mins umulan bigla.Hehe. Takbo lahat sa Seattle's. The DMP XI sir Miko was rocking was a pretty sight to see. Ice sole FTW. Props to sir KC as well for informing us of thisrelease.

^ Not a problem dude. Oh yeah well atleast even if it was disturbing you guys had something to take the long hours away. Haha! Good for you that you had funaside from getting a pair that you want you have fun in the end... Ah yeah, well the rain always is weird right getting along the way when you dont want it to.

Ganyan talaga si miko very simple dude and always surprises me with his mad heat. Haha! Diba sir Miko?

@Kingcrux31: Jojo man, thanks for the photo... Till then buddy...

^^^dudes, come on!......we're all sneaker enthusiasts here! we all got heat!....grs, limiteds, colabs, etc....doesn't really matter...it's allabout our love for the game! hehehe!

Back
Top Bottom