Twerkin 4 lyfe!!!

Once again y'all "get none" dudes come in here and act like you turn down women left and right. LOL

First of all, that video is a joke that aired on a TV show.

Second, if a girl wants to shake her *** that's never, NEVER a bad thing

Third, big *** or no ***, most of y'all awkward dudes have no chance and won't do anything anyway.

TRUTH

Where did all this garbage come from?

^she looks good there, but on that twerk episode she had a very horse-like quality to her

like she unnecessarily lost weight and got new teeth, I was quite taken aback by it

Once again y'all "get none" dudes come in here and act like you turn down women left and right. LOL

First of all, that video is a joke that aired on a TV show.

Second, if a girl wants to shake her *** that's never, NEVER a bad thing

Third, big *** or no ***, most of y'all awkward dudes have no chance and won't do anything anyway.

TRUTH

Man shut that **88 up, talking that nonsense.

vid was :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

As a man without a daughter (knock on wood) I think it's great :lol:

This

love it when the females twerk, its a beautiful thing

but God please give me a son, #teamnodaughter idk if my heart could handle a daughter in this day and age and the future

twerking is twerking only works on a lady with a proportional backside

the dads nooooo at the intervention was somewhat epic 
laugh.gif
A parody of this:

BTW, no ones knocking twerking, most of us watch males and females smashing each other for enjoyment at times of boredom. It's just funny how girls think twerking is the greatest thing ever now, and its been around for decades. Mostly I wanted people to speak on the fact that it's acceptable now in society, and its not even that much of a slight on a female anymore for twerkin, when it used to be a pure whorish act..

Miley Cyrus can't do that

twerking and bounce music getting some mainstream love is cool though

Last edited:
I love how the chicks twerking are always like grasping onto a wall or a pole or some **** like they are grasping for their life in a tornado or channeling energy into their mass.

Real pros don't need no wall or pole...they just get it poppin anywhere....

twerking_kitten.png

^^i bet that aisle stink.

they gotta hold on to something or else

all that rotating mass would make them roll away like a old washing machine

^that chick is still trying to get her followers/comments up. She responds to EVERYTHING :lol:

Obviously, being blessed with mass/having excess cheeks makes for a beautiful twerk-out. Even so, Miley C is kinda :evil: when she twerks--to me at least...:lol:. I will say, however, that she is the exception.

Most just aren't built for that twerk-lifestyle. See exhibit A (as seen in the Fools Wildin' Thread):

When chicks like that (Exhibit A) start doing it, then we have a problem...:smh: x :lol:

Last edited:
I think Diplo played a small part in raising twerk awareness. At least the feet-on-the-wall, handstand twerk. Chicks been hitting that move since my Junior year of high school but that Express Yourself video revitalized a bunch of college kids.

There are some white women out there that have some rhythm, not all these Caucasian chicks have bricks for hips.

Back
Top Bottom