Twins of Jennifer Lopez and the dog from Taco Bell pictures worth millions $$

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/m...y-worth-millions/20080220070009990001?cid=918

[h1]J.Lo Twin Pics Already Worth Millions[/h1]
Reuters

Posted: 2008-02-20 10:12:00

Filed Under: Celebrity Baby Boom, Movie News, Music News

LOS ANGELES (Feb. 20) - What's a celebrity baby worth? Possibly up to $6 million, if there are two of them and they belong to singer and actress Jennifer Lopez.

http://
[h3]Photo Gallery[/h3]

Getty Images
[h3]Booming Baby Economy[/h3]
1 of 8

The soon-to-be-born twin babies of Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez will have their own little nest egg when they're born, as photos of the little Lopezes are expected to go for as much as $6 million.

That's about the price that People magazine is reported to be offering for exclusive U.S. rights to the first photos of the soon-to-be-born twins of Lopez and husband Marc Anthony, according to a report in Advertising Age citing people familiar with negotiations.

The sultry performer is due to give birth to her first babies sometime in the next few weeks.

People magazine, which this week featured exclusive pictures of singer Christina Aguilera and her 5 week-old baby Max, declined to confirm or deny the reports, saying it never discussed such negotiations.

"Celebrities have always trusted People to handle their most personal moments with sensitivity and accuracy. For more than 33 years we've brought our readers celebrity baby photos ... and will continue to deliver for our readers. Beyond that, we do not discuss specifics of any negotiations," People said in a statement.

If correct, the $4 million to $6 million J.Lo deal would top a reported $4 million paid by People in June 2006 for North American rights to pictures of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's baby daughter Shiloh.

Industry sources said the Shiloh figure, and those cited for pictures of other recent celebrity babies, were wildly inaccurate.

Pitt and Jolie donated their fee from People to charities helping African children. Representatives of Lopez did not return calls for comment and there was no word on what she and Anthony intended to do with any money from a potential picture deal involving the twins.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JLO giving the money to charity? Yea right.

Originally Posted by 650

I don't see the part about the Taco Bell dog.

i didn't read it but im assuming hes talking about marc anthony
laugh.gif

and i didn't know she is still this famous, that her kids photos would go for this much. what has she done for me lately?

I dont care what anyone thinks about marc anthony .. that dudes has screwed a ex Miss Universer which he left for one of the most desireble fems in the world.

Plus he is currently the best salsa singer in the world and his not broke ...

P. S. I wouldnt doubt this cat could pick up bad chicks on the regular if he was to break up with JLo on that rep alone .. so yeah lets trade!

Originally Posted by SGS MM

I dont care what anyone thinks about marc anthony .. that dudes has screwed a ex Miss Universer which he left for one of the most desireble fems in the world.

P. S. I wouldnt doubt this cat could pick up bad chicks on the regular if he was to break up with JLo on that rep alone .. so yeah lets trade!

I dont care what he can pick up or who he bags

He still looks like the dog from taco bell

ive seen her in real life and she is huuugeee. shes like 8 feet tall and 250 pounds spread out nicely. marc anthony is a ****** copared to her

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by SGS MM

I dont care what he can pick up or who he bags

He still looks like the dog from taco bell

Well I dont care about him or how he looks Im just stating the obvious .. he might be the ugliest man alive but he is still doing way better than you .. Juststating the facts!!!!

At first glance I thought it was going to be about J. Lo's other set of "twins"
laugh.gif

Nothing about Mark Anthony (aka Skeletor Rodriguez) makes me think "Yeah, I bet he really gives it to her"
Hilarious.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't hate though, dude gets some of the baddest females.

Back
Top Bottom