Twitch Plays Pokemon- Thousands of people playing 1 game of Pokemon.

why are they typing democracy?
[h3]Anarchy and Democracy[/h3]
TwitchPlaysPokemon now has two modes, anarchy and democracy.

Anarchy mode is the "old" mode, where everyone's inputs are applied immediately.

Democracy mode is vote-based and has a more sophisticated input system.

In order to switch from one mode to the other, the mode that isn't  active needs 75% of votes as indicated by the dotted line, the current percentage of votes is indicated by the black line.

In democracy mode you can compile a sequence of inputs. left2 will move left twice, left2down2 will move left twice and down twice.

i dont get it lol

anyways...there is a twitch that is playing tetris using the commands from this twitch

'Twitch Plays Tetris' is a streaming channel that, much like 'Twitch Plays Pokemon' is controlled via chat input (if a player says "down," for example, the piece moves down). The funny thing is, instead of taking the input from the chat on its own channel, 'Twitch Plays Tetris' takes all the chat commands from the 'Twitch Plays Pokemon' channel (which also means the game allows for Tetris pieces to move up on the screen, not just down—since 'up' is a command in 'Twitch Plays Pokemon')

ku-xlarge.gif

Should keep quoting to keep it on each new page

I repped for the music, cause I had dubbed a couple videos with it,

Then I played new slaves in another thread with this one open, and that song slaps with this stream.

I'm turnt tho so IMO

Last edited:
a non turn based game would never work, would be impossible to beat the duku tree with all the control spam

This mothereffer started a twitch plays Mario Bros channel and it is TERRIBLE. :rofl:

That Giovanni battle though :rofl:

Wow Eledgeric Boogaloo 2 is gonna be IMPOSSIBLE. Those trying to get past should spam UP knowing the trolls are gonna be spamming down

Pretty epic moment when digrat used dig to defeat the gastly. :lol:

Then another dig to get back to the hospital

Back
Top Bottom