Twitching Muscles. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Lately I've noticed a couple of different muscles in my arm or leg start twitching. There's no pain at all, but it's just weird that theyrepulsing. I can see it twitching too and I find it cool yet weird at the same time.

I've googled it, but theres not one specific diagnosis for this.

Has this happened to anyone else before? If it has, what was it?

Its called a muscle spasm. Look that up you'll find a bunch of stuff on it.

I think they can be caused by lack of potassium, among other things.

Same $**% happens to me sometimes on my leg...its cool to look at
laugh.gif

i get them alllllll the time, my arms, my legs, my back, it annoys the hell outta me, cause once it starts twitching it doesnt stop for a while

Originally Posted by needsomejays

i get them alllllll the time, my arms, my legs, my back, it annoys the hell outta me, cause once it starts twitching it doesnt stop for a while

Happens all the time. Gets annoying when it starts happening on my eyebrows.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Its called a muscle spasm. Look that up you'll find a bunch of stuff on it.

I think they can be caused by lack of potassium, among other things.

Time to grab some bananas tomorrow.

^the **#$!@% too...I get them everywhere, doc said something about potassium to me too, sometimes it does look cool, but it's really weird and annoying, Iremember back in high school my bicep would be twitching and I was like "can she notice that my sleve is moving?"
roll.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
you're not alone. I get them at night on the very bottom of my feet, and the occasional one in my right eye lid.. That's the most annoying one

mad.gif
I hate these, I get them all the time in class and they don't stopfor a couple of minutes

RIP
grin.gif

Sorry, I was just surprised nobody went with the cliche NT answer

Anyways, yeah they are pretty annoying...I always try to catch the ones that happen in my eye in the mirror so I can see how it looks but I never make it therein time...
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom