Twitter? vol: yes i know im late

Originally Posted by Diego

Can someone explain to me the fascination behind wanting people to follow you, even though you dont know them?

For example, on facebook you dont just tell people to request you unless you know them personally or youre some type of artist looking to get as many friends as possible.
Sure you get a whole bunch of people on your friend list that you dont know, but its not as advertised as heavily as this "follow me @..." stuff.
IS there something that Im not understanding?

Serious question btw.
Its an etiquette thing to me really, with 140 characters you cant say nothing really GROUNDBREAKING on Twitter, I can understand a celebrity having a million followers and only following 2 ppl
laugh.gif
(Aplusk), but if you a NOBODY and you got like 1500 followers and you following like 10 ppl you really need to get over yaself. Ive been doing this Twitter thing for like 2 weeks and I mean its a bunch of females seeking attention and a bunch of fellaz followin them and gassin em, mind you all these !*$% tweetin about their boyfriends but they takin titty pics for the whole world to see
roll.gif
roll.gif
go figure...........

Originally Posted by gambit215

Can someone explain to me the fascination behind wanting people to follow you, even though you dont know them?

For example, on facebook you dont just tell people to request you unless you know them personally or youre some type of artist looking to get as many friends as possible.
Sure you get a whole bunch of people on your friend list that you dont know, but its not as advertised as heavily as this "follow me @..." stuff.

Serious question btw.
Its an etiquette thing to me really, with 140 characters you cant say nothing really GROUNDBREAKING on Twitter, I can understand a celebrity having a million followers and only following 2 ppl
laugh.gif
(Aplusk), but if you a NOBODY and you got like 1500 followers and you following like 10 ppl you really need to get over yaself. Ive been doing this Twitter thing for like 2 weeks and I mean its a bunch of females seeking attention and a bunch of fellaz followin them and gassin em, mind you all these !*$% tweetin about their boyfriends but they takin titty pics for the whole world to see
roll.gif
roll.gif
go figure...........
latinatita?
nerd.gif

^ LMAO!!!!!! I was wonderin why I was followin that broad................I dont believe Ive seen her jugs but who knows..........@tittytuesday fellaz.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by gambit215

Serious question btw.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
go figure...........
latinatita?
nerd.gif
Dudes be gassin her like crazy
laugh.gif

i'd smash tho..
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom