Two drunks who attacked a pair of cross-dressers picked on the wrong guys(video)

[h2]Two yobs who attacked a pair of cross-dressers picked on the wrong guys - they were cage fighters on a night out in fancydress.[/h2]
Drunken Dean Gardener and Jason Fender taunted the pair who were tottering along the street in wigs, short skirts and high heels.

SEE THE CCTV VIDEO FOOTAGE OF THE CROSS DRESSING CAGE FIGHTERS BELOW

When bare-chested Gardener aimed a punch at one of the cage fighters, his friend, wearing a sparkly black dress and long wig, stepped in andlanded two lightning quickblows.�
http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article..._attackers&in_article_id=748957&in_page_id=34

Dude looked like he fainted from that uppercut.
laugh.gif

I nearly posted this earlier when I saw it. Pretty funny.

It's strange how they attacked them though - sure they're dressed as women but they're pretty big guys. Not the first person I would take a swingat.

Son got his shhh rocked. Just look at them they mad brolic compared to that skinny dude. His friend couldn't have fought them off anyway

Originally Posted by kdawg

It's strange how they attacked them though - sure they're dressed as women but they're pretty big guys. Not the first person I would take a swing at.
laugh.gif
I was going to post it earlier as well but then I waslike eff it, gotta run some errands, someone on NT will get around to it but nope...

Originally Posted by i3allistic

laugh.gif

why were the cage fighter in dresses & wigs anyway? just goofing around?
Going to a fancy dress party.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
that was funny how dude tried getting up at the end .. took like 5 steps sideways and fell back down

Originally Posted by kdawg

Same here. I looked for it after I saw the vid, wondering if there was a topic on it. Didn't take long though (after I saw it).

And like some people said, those dudes were big. Not sure why that scrawny dude picked on them, but an idiot nonetheless. He deserved an !*+ whooping and hewas lucky they didn't keep beating his !*+ after he was on the ground.

Even funnier is after knocking the dudes out, they just walk away in their fancy dresses like it's any other day
laugh.gif

i wanna see them 2 vs the dude who was rockin the reggie bush jersey

i would pay to watch that

Back
Top Bottom