Two Jordan XI “GS Only” Holiday Releases

His & hers action this morning

Attachments

• Snapchat-1353216114.jpg
    Snapchat-1353216114.jpg
    311 KB · Views: 39
Just a few pics of the new pick up next to the Navy's. They are really nice but the upper is pretty stiff for sure.. leather cut is also lower on these. Slight differences. The cushion isn't as good either.

Attachments

• 20171124_115643.jpg
    20171124_115643.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 57
  • 20171124_115653.jpg
    20171124_115653.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 20171124_115813.jpg
    20171124_115813.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 54
Just a few pics of the new pick up next to the Navy's. They are really nice but the upper is pretty stiff for sure.. leather cut is also lower on these. Slight differences. The cushion isn't as good either.

What are your size comparisons there?!?!

It's the dudes and the ladies that wipe them big sizes on first day as expected. Not alot of parents gonna drop the dough for kid shoes with that heavy price tag.

Tried a pair on... it was the biggest sized they had, and they fit, but kinda tight. I think the euro size was like 43 but I normally wear a 44 or 44.5 With that being said, I didn't cop.... had no intentions of copping unless someone lets me use their discount, surprisingly they still had big sizes. Honestly I'm just as happy finally getting the blue suede 5s for $110 as I would have been getting these.

Did you get a pair
Online app or in store ?

What was the hardest ?

I figured it would be difficult for a mens size 8.5 to a 10.5 on this shoe that's why I just copped for more last week
8.5 and up went the fastest. None sat on any site. Glad I got lucky on snkrs or I would have settled for an 8

What are your size comparisons there?!?!

The heriess fits a little smaller. Not too much tho not even a full half size smaller. The materials just kinda throw me off. The heriess is a little shorter also, cut isn't as high. But they were pretty easy to get for me. I showed up at my local Footaction when it opened and I was third in line. Picked up a pair for me and my lady. I stay in a pretty small city in Louisiana tho. Only have two footaction and only one carried them. All other shoe stores didn't have them at all.

was it tough getting these in store ?

how did it go online ? big sizes went quickly ?

Not really. My town ate these up. If you didn't get ****** up on thanksgiving, you had a chance to get big sizes in the early morning because every store had an extra late shipment come in. So 8-10.5 was sitting for a while in JJ and FNL because nobody knew. Once that 10am crowd hit it was over.

Just got my NDC pair in. Returning them this afternoon. The stingray is super glittery and way too blingy for my tastes. Which it was just textured black. Oh well. BTW, they do run a little narrow, so wide footers beware.

Back
Top Bottom