Two reports within 10 minutes... Foamboots...

The fakes are running rampid.

"Harmcity" was just telling me about some brown/black joints with brown foam...

Now I've gotten 5 myspace messages due to my signature, asking me if I wanna cop for cheaper than $225...

Be true.

Not hollow.

Feet don't grow back!

One.

ummm excuse me for taking a turn but

devon...whos that in your avy?
laugh.gif

Black ones are out now. I'm gonna cop some Gucci print joints from the flea market. Owwwwwww!!!!!!!

Anyone trying to split the FDP's (Foam-Dome Pack) when they drop? I just want the "Hip-Hop Harry's" you can have the "FraggleRocks"

Gooood night. This thread turned from a Foam Boot Theme to a Black Beauty with merch Booty Thread..

Holy Mackeral.

SOmeone got pics of the fakes? I GOTTA see this.. lol..

Unreal...

Did you say BROWN?? lol

Man ... The fakers went hard ... only 2 colors are real ... Black/Black & the "Penny Blue" ones ... All others are fakes ... plus I know theycan't be built like real ones ... so ya feet will sweat like a POW on a hot Vietnam day!

Came back into this thread only to have my girl ice grill me for looking at Harm's post for so long. I coudn't keep my eyes off her so I guess I dontget that Klondike Bar. Lol

Another typical "urea" thread...

[Jay-Z] "And I don't need no hook for thisshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........."

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Came back into this thread only to have my girl ice grill me for looking at Harm's post for so long. I coudn't keep my eyes off her so I guess I dont get that Klondike Bar. Lol

lol

i was wondering why my homie had these joints waaaaaaaaaaay before they came out. and he's not a shoe head...so they weren't samples
smh.gif

They use that synthetic Foam Posite Material which the Fake Makers used on the Lebron IVs.... Very Maluable.

I'd love to see pics of these though.. as deep as I use to be involved with Fakes and Nike.. Im surprised I haven't seen these too.. but Not surprisedthey were bootlegged cause the Nike Goadomes are Heavily Faked....

And your boy saying they don't have fakes in NYC...lololol

Thats Rich!!! They come straight off the port there.. lol

It's gonna be hell to pay in the city this weekend boy...

I'm a lose count in D.C. I know...

Bammas paying *premium* prices too.

Psht.

I have to admit.. Those Silvers do look tight.. lol

E you HAVE to be disgusted at that...

Back
Top Bottom