Two Year aniversery with my girl

a NT shirt
pimp.gif

Id say some kind of fancy dinner where you guys have to dress up and what not.

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

On my 2 month anniversary with my girl this summer.

i took her to this itallian spot in downtown dallas. Theb went ice skating and then back at my olace i gave her a diamond tennis bracelet i gi her at jared. Then treatedher to some sexual healing
Thats too much for 2 months like i couldnt see my self doin that for 2 months

why do you guys continue to listen to this Southside kid? and DC falls for it everytime givin him the 3rd degree...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

why do you guys continue to listen to this Southside kid? and DC falls for it everytime givin him the 3rd degree...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eat it up, everytime

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The time before this one I questioned how legit of acharacter he was. This time is the last time, I promise

if you think she the one wat ever you do DONT go all out cuz it gets hard to top after a while keep that in mind..............aww yea remember that a giftshould be going both ways and ({}) isnt a gift

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Get dressed up...
Dinner reservations somewhere REALLY nice... (with a live band)
Some flowers...

That's pretty decent... if you plan on staying with her she's gonna compare each anniversary with the next, so don't over due it... That'll just set the bar higher for next year...

I guess "really" nice is the key...

but truth be told, those be the places wit' the whackest live music. You gotta get some juke joint type steeze to get the real groove
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

book a weekend trip to a nearby resort/spa. You guys can do a couples spa treatment, then enjoy the rest of your time at the resort relaxing. You don'twant to do the fancy dinner and gift thing every year because it gets old.

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

You know we're from Toronto so we're thinking of taking a little drive to Niagara Falls and spending the night there, get a little dinner and catch a show/haunted house/etc. This would probably cost $200ish and we could split it.
I don't know if I should switch it up and maybe surprise her with something else?
indifferent.gif
after 2 years i would hope you would pay for all of it. come on now

I think there should be a one-month, three-month, and a six-month anniversary and thy should be yearly after that but that's just me.

With that being said, I was still forced to take my girlfriend to The Cheesecake Factory for our two-month anniversary. I was a little upset about it. Oh yeah,I also gave her flowers.

My girl and I went camping.
It was a planned trip with the family so lots of people and our kids were there..
But we made sure we had some alone time too.

I would keep it simple.. Don't do something that is too far out of the ordinary...
Gotta keep her looking forward to more.

And.. SMH at your 2 month present, buddy.
That's a hell of a gift for such a short time.
How's it going?

EDIT:
My girl and I have been together for almost 3 years now.
We don't really celebrate the months, but it's in my phone so every month on the 22nd, I shoot her a text or a FB comment.
"Happy 29 months, Babe!"
laugh.gif

Other than that, we just stick with years.

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

On my 2 month anniversary with my girl this summer.

i took her to this itallian spot in downtown dallas. Theb went ice skating and then back at my olace i gave her a diamond tennis bracelet i gi her at jared. Then treatedher to some sexual healing
all that for 2 months? simp
grin.gif
just kidding, go do your thing

Back
Top Bottom