T'Wolves & Spurs in 2OT Right Now..

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Of course you are not going to win a game when Rashad McCants takes the game tieing shot.
sick.gif
My bad.
It said it was misspelled but it didnt give me the correct word when I spell checked it so I just left it
laugh.gif

btw , tony parker is leading teh league in scoring averaging 33.3 i see him staying at aroun 26-28 at least until manu comes back , if he dont score they wonthave no chance to win if teams double duncan like they should

LORENander:
having amare and parker on my fantasy team =
pimp.gif

So what kind of stats are you getting tonight from just those 2 alone? Obviously, like 96 points or something. What else?

tp is going to have an increase in ppg this season since manu is out

glad we finally got our first win this season

So what kind of stats are you getting tonight from just those 2 alone? Obviously, like 96 points or something. What else?

FT%, FT made, FG%, FG made, steals (from amare), and assists (from parker). my league is counting 11 categories. everything else for my head-to-head this weekis pretty even at this point, so its a nice boost.

LORENander:
FT%, FT made, FG%, FG made, steals (from amare), and assists (from parker). my league is counting 11 categories. everything else for my head-to-head this week is pretty even at this point, so its a nice boost.
No, I meant... if you add up the numbers of Parker and STAT for last night, what were they? I figured you'd be able to add 'em upquickly, since you have both of them on your fantasy team. Know what I mean? Like... STAT = 41 pts., Parker = 55 pts. Added up, they gave you 96 pts. I waswondering what else they gave you when you add their 2 stat lines up from last night.

i feel bad for the dude playing me in fantasy.
i got duncan and parker on my roster.
LOL.
oh. and d-wade, kevin martin, oj mayo, ray allen, dwight howard, gerald wallce and okafor, etc...

Wolves perimeter defense continues to be pathetic. I thought last year was the worst I had ever seen but we are well on our way again this year. Good god.

But hey at least Ginobili didnt play.....he only averaged 31 pts on 70% shooting in only 31 mins pg against the Wolves last year
eyes.gif
sick.gif

once the wolves start learning how to finish games, they could become an alright team. im not saying they are challenging for the title or anything butpossibly an 8th seed
laugh.gif
just counting down the days to another top 5 pick

good game...too bad minny didnt get it done...tony with the tying shot to send it in 2OTs
smokin.gif
...i thought they were gonna go to duncan or try to win it with a 3...anywaysjefferson is a beast...i say we trade bynum for him...DO IT MITCH!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom