Twos

2s never sold well but was always one of my favorites so simple and back in the baggy jeans era look great with anything lol even them long *** cargo shorts lol

I believe one day they'll give us the shape and everything else will be off so it'll still remain UN-OG
I really believe it's a way to keep the hungry,hungry.....
As long as there's sumtin og about a silhouette it'll always appeal to the masses therefore selling out or in huge amounts.......

I believe one day they'll give us the shape and everything else will be off so it'll still remain UN-OG
I really believe it's a way to keep the hungry,hungry.....
As long as there's sumtin og about a silhouette it'll always appeal to the masses therefore selling out or in huge amounts.......

Remember the OG was actually made in Italy out of pretty high quality materials.. They would probably have to release "true" retro like this under the Pinnacle line.

The whole made in Italy thing is way overblown. The materials were not any higher quality then releases at the time.

With that being said, this is one of my all-time favorite models. I would love a mid release in either color way, but I know that it would sell very poorly.

Last edited:
The whole made in Italy thing is way overblown. The materials were not any higher quality then releases at the time.

With that being said, this is one of my all-time favorite models. I would love a mid release in either color way, but I know that it would sell very poorly.

I remember when they released and I saw them in person. I was so letdown. :lol:

Last edited:
eventually they will. im still salty i didnt rack up on the QFs and 25th anniversary when they was dirt cheap

Back
Top Bottom