TX Muslim student arrested after bringing homemade clock to school. vol SMH

Wait, was he discriminated against because he was brown, or because he was Muslim? Some of the kids in those links that I provided are a little browner than he is, some are a little whiter, yet they were all treated the same or worse than this kid, and neither you, the president, nor the other mainstream **** riders have been rallying for any of them. The kid's dad is a millionaire, so he is definitely privileged.

Last edited:
But what the problem with this kid getting attention though?

Why does that rustle you so much?

Because it's fake and it weakens security in public schools. That may be hard for someone like you to understand. The white house has demonized the teachers at this school for positively reacting to a potentially dangerous situation. Maybe next time a teacher is afraid of being slandered and a potential threat becomes a real danger.

Check out this racist in the back arresting innocent Mohammed:

View media item 1718520
NASA shirt and all. :lol It is amazing that anybody is falling for this.

Last edited:
you have to have a pretty crappy life to hate on a kid for this stuff

he's not a genius inventing new kinds of clocks, he's not an evil genius planning all of this to get a trip to the white house. he's just a kid doing things that kids do, he has no control over any of the press he has gotten because of this, nor did he or his dad know it would happen. 

he's not a genius inventing new kinds of clocks, he's not an evil genius planning all of this to get a trip to the white house. he's just a kid doing things that kids do, he has no control over any of the press he has gotten because of this, nor did he or his dad know it would happen. 

He certainly does have control over the press that he has gotten. You think that this story just blew up overnight by accident? :D

Look up "Ahmed's Clock Block" on Youtube.. Can't post it here due to language.

http://www.dangerandplay.com/2015/09/18/anatomy-of-a-media-hoax-istandwithahmed/

Last edited:
Cliffs of video:

A well known hater of Islam like Maher who repeatedly fails at math goes full idiot regarding this case by bringing up and ISIS somehow

And throws multiple hissy fits hissy fits at the mere suggestion him being Muslim had anything to do with it, and brings up more stuff about Muslim terrorists

Cliffs of video:

A well known hater of Islam like Maher who repeatedly fails at math goes full idiot regarding this case by bringing up and ISIS somehow

And throws multiple hissy fits hissy fits at the mere suggestion him being Muslim had anything to do with it, and brings up more stuff about Muslim terrorists

Uh huh. But no mention of Mark Cuban and what he learned about the situation? Lol. What a surprise, Rusty attacking the source of the information.I'm not a fan of Bill Maher at all, but his statement about everyone rushing to their battle stations without researching the issue describes you perfectly.

Last edited:
of course if he acted differently in school he could have probably avoided this whole situation. but the reason behind him acting the way he did is because he's a kid, not because he knew he would get free stuff.

mind boggling that people actually think this way 

At the end of the he's brown though. That's all it comes down to.

I mean the Republican party is a pillar of our political system and one of its core values is promoting hate and disdain towards people with brown skin. God forbid that brown skin be perceived to be linked with Islam.

Is it really a surprise that a certain segment of the population is bothered by this kid?

Last edited:
Cliffs of video:

Uh huh. But no mention of Mark Cuban and what he learned about the situation? Lol. What a surprise, Rusty attacking the source of the information.I'm not a fan of Bill Maher at all, but his statement about everyone rushing to their battle stations without researching the issue describes you perfectly.

Umm pretty sure I attack his words in the video too

And I like the part where Cuban brings up evidence that contradicts one of your talking points. How the kid showed multiple teachers, and carried the clock around for hours without a problem before it things went south

Kinda goes against the "it clearly looks like a bomb, anyone can see it, he did this on purpose to get a negative reaction..." argument you been trying to push

Last edited:
Cliffs of video:

And I like the part where Cuban brings up evidence that contradicts one of your talking points. How the kid showed multiple teachers, and carried the clock around for hours without a problem before it things went south

Yeah, showed it to multiple teachers, after being told that iit was suspicious, which he already knew, until he got the reaction that he was looking for. What talking point? That the kid was perpetrating a bomb hoax? How about his sisters coaching him on the phone on what to say?

"All he had to do was talk to the teacher and explain the clock, but he stayed silent and let it escalate."---Cuban

Last edited:
View media item 1714167
This apparently the clock :{

If a white girl brought this same thing to school I highly doubt she would be handcuffed and interrogated without being able to call her parents

-Good on Obeezy for embarrassing the school by inviting lil man to the White House

I just looked back at this thread for the first time and here is you on the first page, just like I knew that you would be, rushing in for some solid justice with half of the information. :rollin

My other post on this page with links proves you completely wrong, by the way. :D

Last edited:
Cliffs of video:

Yeah, showed it to multiple teachers, after being told that iit was suspicious, which he already knew, until he got the reaction that he was looking for.

Actually that is not what Cuban says go look at the video again

View media item 1714167

If a white girl brought this same thing to school I highly doubt she would be handcuffed and interrogated without being able to call her parents

-Good on Obeezy for embarrassing the school by inviting lil man to the White House

I just looked back at this thread for the first time and here is you on the first page, just like I knew that you would be, rushing in for some solid justice with half of the information. :rollin

My other post on this page with links proves you completely wrong, by the way. :D

I stand by every word in that post

The kid told the teacher it was a clock, they knew it wasn't a bomb

there was no haox, he shouldn't have been treated like that

Last edited:
View media item 1714167

Of course you do, even after you've been proven wrong by multiple examples. You are the mainstream left wing Democrat version of Rush Limbaugh. I already know what your position is on an issue before the facts are even presented.That's your problem, and it is why arguing with people like you is pointless.

Last edited:
View media item 1714167

Of course you do, even after you've been proven wrong by multiple examples. That's your problem, and it is why arguing with people like you is pointless.

You're the dude who started in this thread by saying you know the dad planned all this, with infowars as a source

Made assumption after assumption with no proof

Shifted the goal post to "look at all the attention he is getting" that is wrong

And think my statement on the subject gives you some sort of victory, even in light of the articles you posted (and you read them btw, because they mostly kids getting suspended and the criminal charges for having an actual knife)

And what social justice? Making the principal look stupid. :lol . But I repeat I stand by my words

Dude all you have proven nothing other than you're salty at a 14 year old for no damb good reason

View media item 1714167

Of course you do, even after you've been proven wrong by multiple examples. That's your problem, and it is why arguing with people like you is pointless.

You're the dude who started in this thread by saying you know the dad planned all this, with infowars as a source

Made assumption after assumption with no proof

Shifted the goal post to "look at all the attention he is getting" that is wrong

And think my statement on the subject gives you some sort of victory, even in light of the articles you posted (and you read them btw, because they mostly kids getting suspended and the criminal charges for having an actual knife)

And what social justice? Making the principal look stupid. :lol . But I repeat I stand by my words

Dude all you have proven nothing other than you're salty at a 14 year old for no damb good reason

Lol. Ok Rushty.

Last edited:
His father was a rabble rouser. So you know this was just a ploy to get an mit scholarship. Obama is in on it too. Everybody knows that being a Muslim who plots a bomb hoax will get you free stuff from Microsoft. The liberal agenda is blatant.

Pretty funny that the people who agree with 97 percent of what bill maher stick their fingers in their ears and scream lalalala whenever he says something about this issue. The same people who cheer him on when he takes a dump on christianity get upset and call him a biggot when he makes a remark about islam.

Last edited:
So wait, this was a big hoax and the father was in on it, so the kid can get a scholarship?

:rollin

Pretty funny that the people who agree with 97 percent of what bill maher stick their fingers in their ears and scream lalalala whenever he says something about this issue. The same people who cheer him on when he takes a dump on christianity get upset and call him a biggot when he makes a remark about islam.
I peeped that theme

let christianity be open season and then get offended when he attacks other religions 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Bill Maher has made fun of Christianity and to a lesser extent Judaism, but stated several times that Islam is the worst. That is, he openly admits that he discriminates against Islam and in the video he said that the kid deserved to be discriminated against because he was Muslim and other Muslim teens have happened to join ISIS.

At the same time, he'll speak in favor of all other minorities because they don't interfere with his hard-on for Israel, to make it look like he isn't a discriminator in general and that therefore his discrimination against Muslims seems extra valid.

Nevermind the fact that he in his glorious ignorance puts ALL Muslims into a single box and that this kid was a Sufi Muslim - ISIS would probably execute Sufis before executing Christians.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom