Ty Dolla $ign

I don't know bro's. Tape is not too shabby off first listen. Helps that I came in with low expectations due to initial reviews, though :lol:

Last edited:
This album is a bust. A couple decent songs but nothing that stands out or exceptional. I'm putting it on the shelf.

Campaign is cool after a few listens. After the first play I was annoyed because I feel like Ty keeps squandering his talent away on generic turn up joints (same critique I have for a couple of others like Jeremih as well), but there are a decent amount of tracks here with his own flavor on them.

"Juice", "Zaddy", and "R&B" are probably my favorite so far by a good margin.

Last edited:
Yup. Ty should really focus in on a project. Get a writing team and just make a true R&B effort. Bruh can be the next R. Kelly [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Dude has MF doom in his top 5, and his go to song is fall in love by slum village , that right there tells me he got it in him to switch it up for atleast one project. Just one.

Guess I'm still in the minority that wasn't messing with free tc at all. Very underwhelming imo.

co-sign, the only one i liked was the bonus track (Like a Drug)

Head Ova Heelz For Ya Bae/
No One Else Yah Datz Fo Sho/
Girl Yo Luv is LOUUDDD
I'm High as Shhh, High as Shh Girl/

Girrll You Got Dat Bomb Call It Bombay/
Spend a Night at Da Crib Wit Da Sign Bae/
Its Six In Da Mornin, I wake up Im Zonin.....Zonin

:smokin

And his features sometime outshine the main artist.

Ty's verse on Kevin Gates Jam...:wow:

Keep seein this on tidal but the cover looks stupid.

Havent liked anything since beach house and tc was AIGHT.

This wort

i know I'm late as hell , but man big tc is ill

pimp.gif

mean.gif
 my guy talented as hell 

pimp.gif

Love this harmony type spit. Not that soft core drake **** but this real cutthroat that u can feel. Harmonizing pain and struggle can really put a move on u.. it's tough out here. Suga free flirted with it and Bone thugs of course made mils off it.

Man, they gotta' get TC up outta' Calipatria. This dude would be killing the game, right now.
bruh , after really seeing what homie going threw and how talented he is i got a whole different level of respect for ty the way he rides for him 

dude is legit talented . the ironic side is that if he had just continued to gang bang , we may not have ever even gotten any of this 

that melody 
mean.gif

knowing his situation makes this all the more 
mean.gif

Was finna bump this thread the other day just started jamming dolla recently. None of that whining singing like other artist this like real ***** r&b, I can mess with this :smokin

Last edited:
Man, they gotta' get TC up outta' Calipatria. This dude would be killing the game, right now.

bruh , after really seeing what homie going threw and how talented he is i got a whole different level of respect for ty the way he rides for him 

dude is legit talented . the ironic side is that if he had just continued to gang bang , we may not have ever even gotten any of this 

that melody :smh:

knowing his situation makes this all the more :smh:

That "Family" is my song man. Their father is playing on the horns throughout the track, FYI.

Where can I get a "Free TC" shirt like D Loc had on in the end of the "Wait on Me" video? :nerd:

Yup if Ty$ can just get some great writers, not worry about a turn up song and really key in for an album

He could be the current goat [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Doubt that happens though

Back
Top Bottom