TYGA - Black Thoughts Drops tomorrow 11/19

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

I'm bout to download, Tyga can flat out spit

pimp.gif
this mixtapes smooth
pimp.gif

Dope tape, I always thought Wayne Drake , tyga and nikki should be the group everyone else is lame including MILLS.

Originally Posted by DatBoi23

Dope tape, I always thought Wayne Drake , tyga and nikki should be the group everyone else is lame including MILLS.
pimp.gif
cosign although short dawg be going in and lil twist leflare(lol) has his few moments

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

pimp.gif
cosign although short dawg be going in and lil twist le flare(lol) has his few moments

word to red devils
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The potential is a solid mixtape, listening to this right now and it seems as if this is solid too.

Most of y'all might not admit this but damn near everyone on YoungMoney are spittaz.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

The potential is a solid mixtape, listening to this right now and it seems as if this is solid too.

Most of y'all might not admit this but damn near everyone on YoungMoney are spittaz.

people fail to respect that camp i mean you got wayne drake minaj jay sean with the number one song a few weeks ago..then you got your second tier of tygagudda short dawg millzy who can all drop heat on features
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

sherwin100s wrote:

people fail to respect that camp i mean you got wayne drake minaj jay sean with the number one song a few weeks ago..then you got your second tier of tyga gudda short dawg millzy who can all drop heat on features
pimp.gif

soooo.... when are you gonna name the people who actually has talent?

I'm gonna check it out, but from what I heard before he delivers his rhymes too hype.

He shouldn't of had a dj hot it though.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

wasnt a fan of The Potential....but will give this a lesson...he's improving but he aint there yet
"The Potential" song > All his songs

I haven't heard anything from him to make me want to download this, but to those who have heard it, would you recommend it?

bout to download...
Tyga>all young money,
he spits ill, just needs ill stuff to spit about, if you get what im saying.
dude deff stepped it up. i like his wayne collabs
pimp.gif

anywho dude deff lurks.....
tyga get me some tickets for shows in la
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I haven't heard anything from him to make me want to download this, but to those who have heard it, would you recommend it?

I recommend you dl it and dl the potential too
This tape is dope
The Nausea is
pimp.gif

honestly i've never listened to Tyga and hated on my friend for jockin him...but this tape is actually
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

definitely worth a download...

...idk, Its something about his flow that doesnt catch me....I try SO hard to get into his music...but I cant do it
laugh.gif

smh.gif

millz and gudda gudda are better spitters than tyga

Alright, I'm going to give this a shot. I had only heard his rap to "Hey There Delilah" a few years ago, and wrote him off since it was prettywack. Is he/his cousin still on NT?

Back
Top Bottom