Tyga Crashed His Lamborghini Aventador

View media item 172780

If we were to crash a car that costs almost $400,000, we'd probably take that little secret to the grave with us. Tyga, on the other hand, wanted to broadcast the fact that he was okay to the world, after he crashed his Lamborghini Aventador. He took to Instagram, saying, "Just crashed my Lambo. Thank God for the seatbelt!" Thankfully, it doesn't appear that anybody else was involved.

http://www.complex.com/rides/2012/12/tyga-crashed-his-lamborghini-aventador

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

:lol:

so many questions. it looks like there is a road behind the car in that pic. how in the hell did the car get so far from the road? why arent there any tracks? what in the hell was he doing in the desert?

This ***** can't do nothing right
laugh.gif

they don't call it an aventador for nothing..

that **** will throw you off the road if you can't handle it.

:smh: he'd rather attempt to off himself then have to end up paying child support to that skripper

j/k hope dudes okay

Last edited:
Damn some people here are so immature. It happens. Not funny that he crashed his Lambo. Thats one of the worst things. A Car accident. SMH @ some of yall.

Wish i had a Aventador. I hate seeing how its messed up. Hurts everytime i see a nice car injured :smh:

Damn some people here are so immature. It happens. Not funny that he crashed his Lambo. Thats one of the worst things. A Car accident. SMH @ some of yall.
Wish i had a Aventador. I hate seeing how its messed up. Hurts everytime i see a nice car injured
mean.gif
why the hell is he driving in the desert? 

Back
Top Bottom