Tyler Perry's House of payne...Vol. Stoneface

Is it me or am i the only one who thinks this show tries WAY too hard to be funny...even though i do watch the show from timeto time but everytime i do i don't even tend crack a smirk...and the acting seems terrible
ohwell.gif
is JUST me??

Nah its not just you.
I can honestly say this is one of the worst television shows
I've ever watched

I hate Tyler Perry. He seems so lame in real life and uses nothing but Blaxploitation in every production of his.

Yea they do try hard to be funny.....it's like he is trying to make it like those plays....but it's not funny though

And not to mention the cast sucks... didn't think it would last this long,but I ain't mad at Tyler Perry for getting his money though

i think it has its funny moments,the old man always cracks me up,and yes the acting is bad but its better then most cable network sitcoms i seen

OP, Do you have a larger size gif of your avatar?
laugh.gif

This show has it's funny moments, but for the most part it's terrible.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I tried to get into it..I'd always give up 10minutes into an episode[/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Nah its not just you.
I can honestly say this is one of the worst television shows
I've ever watched
that show is GARBAGE

My grandparents love this show...To me it's kind of corny most of the time

Tyler Perry is definitely getting paid though

Originally Posted by its Labrev

OP, Do you have a larger size gif of your avatar?
laugh.gif

This show has it's funny moments, but for the most part it's terrible.

Nah i actually was looking for it for a while after i saw it on another forum (realestnig*as.com) someone had it as their sigand it was a bigger size also....then i found it here in the gif thread
laugh.gif

joint is mad lame with mediocre actors. They try too hard to be funny. my boy said he was gonna audition to be on the show
indifferent.gif
i wished him well, but will notwatch it consistently.

Tyler perry's 'why did i get married' on the other hand
pimp.gif
the only piece of work of his that i actually liked.

Back
Top Bottom