Tyler Perry's House of payne...Vol. Stoneface

The show is corny....point blank...Get rid of the "Tyler Perrys" and just name it "House of Payne", Noone would watch it...

Reminds me of JB...bad quality with a good name on it...

I didnt know people actually watched this show. I saw it once and it sucked, wasnt funny at all, but from the commercials you'd swear it was amazinglyfunny the way the gas it up

It's terrible. And now the commercials for "Meet the Browns"
indifferent.gif

Im actually curious as to who does watch it. Because I know for a fact that I have seen a commercial for it that labels it something to the effect of "tvstop comedy" or "cables most watched sitcom" or something like that. I remember
smh.gif
right when I heard it and couldnt help but wondering if theymade up that statistic. Because I dont know a single person who watches that show. Hell I dont even know a single person who doesnt hate that show.

Originally Posted by dland24

Im actually curious as to who does watch it. Because I know for a fact that I have seen a commercial for it that labels it something to the effect of "tvs top comedy" or "cables most watched sitcom" or something like that. I remember
smh.gif
right when I heard it and couldnt help but wondering if they made up that statistic. Because I dont know a single person who watches that show. Hell I dont even know a single person who doesnt hate that show.
I think those "stats" are pure bs, I dont know anyone who watches the show either

I've seen just about every episode, but I watch it because it's like a train wreck, and I love shows with awkward moments that make me laugh even whenthey're not supposed to be funny. For example the episode when the twins were born, and the Pastor started singing at the hospital, it was one of thecorniest moments in the history of television. That dude sings for everything. It's such an odd show. Even though some of the things on the show are so onpoint, it still seems like Tyler Perry is so out of touch with reality. The show will have me sitting there sometimes like "why did they do that"?They take the jokes way too far sometimes to the point where it's not even funny anymore. Lately I've just been watching to look at Rudy Huxtable andDenyce Lawton, I also like crackhead Jeanine, she's bad in my opinion.

this show is so corny......

but then again, what good sitcoms are there anymore...

re-runs ftw

I can't rock w/ it. My girl loves it for some odd reason
smh.gif
But she doesn't find Family Guy funny
indifferent.gif
I can't stand the dad/grandpop on there. Dudebe mad extra for no reason. It always seems like some major tragedy happens that they get through by the end of the show. It worked for Family Matters but notfor this show. I'm surprised it lasted this long. If Meet The Browns last a whole season I'm beatin somebody's a_ cause Brown is worst than thedad/grandpop. They keep crap like this on tv but wanna ban The Boondocks and ***. F_ outta here!

The reason they pimp the show so hard is because when TBS made the order to make the show, they didnt order 8 episodes like most normal shows, they ordered ONEHUNDRED (100) episodes, sometimes filming three episodes a week.

Originally Posted by chris steez

Is it me or am i the only one who thinks this show tries WAY too hard to be funny...even though i do watch the show from time to time but everytime i do i don't even tend crack a smirk...and the acting seems terrible
ohwell.gif
is JUST me??

^^^Hey i am right with you. This show is hella overrated and i have no idea how it lasted more than a month

Originally Posted by chris steez

Is it me or am i the only one who thinks this show tries WAY too hard to be funny...even though i do watch the show from time to time but everytime i do i don't even tend crack a smirk...and the acting seems terrible
ohwell.gif
is JUST me??

Show is wack. My girlfriend tries to get me to watch anything directed by Tyler Perry. Some of the movies are actually pretty good, but the show is OD.

Back
Top Bottom