Tyrone Hankerson Jr. and the Howard University Financial Aid Scandal...

My cousins Aunt use to work for a workforce agency down here in Florida. She was an accountant. One of those aunts who gives the best gifts and always in the latest jewels and purses.

Scammed them out of 2.4 million. Caught 10 years in 2007. She just came home last year.

30 years probation AND 2.4 million in restitution. She deposited over 100 checks into her personal bank account, shame

Watch the number of all the "Yasss Queen" chicks decline when they see people running off on plugs

You would be an idiot to think this doesn’t happen at PWIs. They need to audit every damn school.
Other schools do audit themselves .It's the norm not the exception bruh .

Howard is just not run well. It's low-key a trash school. Only worth it for the network, not the actual degree .

Crazy how women love and praise Joanne the scammer (dude in a wig which is an entirely different conversation) but wanna cry foul for this dude. People think little skits and shows about scamming are cool then when it happens to them wanna be hurt. Real life Joanne hit that lick now they sick

take it a step further, where's this same energy for scammers & drug dealers that feast on da very same poor minorities?

in reality ol' boy wasn't stealing directly from da students, he was frauding da government...EBT fraud is da same ish....humorus, but foul.

take it a step further, where's this same energy for scammers & drug dealers that feast on da very same poor minorities?

in reality ol' boy wasn't stealing directly from da students, he was frauding da government...EBT fraud is da same ish....humorus, but foul.
Yup all that ish looks great til it affects them or someone close to them. Its unfortunate that people scam to live a certain lifestyle, call me a square but I'm not trying to constantly look over my shoulder all because I want to afford designer clothes and lavish trips.

Completely against this but it literally amazes me how 0 ****s people give and how greedy people are .... maybe I’m just ***** , well and have too much of a conscience lol.

Damn dude couldn’t stop at the first 100K and flip it or something lol you have to know you eventually getting caught .

this. I don't rock with what he did but he should've flipped that first 100k and left it like that. Instead he buying designer clothes he only gonna wear once and a stupid teddy bear mink, the idiot deserves it. Was dude THAT desperate for IG likes?

Howard is just not run well. It's low-key a trash school. Only worth it for the network, not the actual degree .
Yea I work in this field , everybody scared n on their toes about audits ...sounds like Howard didn’t have a strong grants and contracts departments n no checks n balances ...Howard been living off their name rep for a lil min now , even they homecoming ain’t poppin no more :lol:

I grew up in Trinidad and would fly to NY yearly as a UM. The airline put me in first class one year and I sat next to some older guy, we get to talking and turns out he knew my grandfather etc. Anyways I'm 10 or 11 at the time and he starts telling me about going to University etc. He specifically told me to stay away from Howard because it was a glorified High School. When I get back to Trinidad at the end of summer I mention it to my Grandfather who goes "oh yeah, I know him...He's the Dean of Students (VP of Student Affairs) at Howard"

I've always had this opinion. Many of my long time friends (a dozen or so) went there and did well but these were above average students that would succeed anywhere. From my experience the average to below average student go there and come out with some great party stories and dance skills but not much else.

I think anybody who went to a HBCU can attest to how horrible and incompetent the financial aid office is. Shoutout WSSU tho

This mane ain’t never lied. I got love for all hbcu’s but I had to live this struggle and that purge life. Thank the lord I graduated and didn’t transfer cus everything else bout hbcu>
Shoutout TSU tho

QVNSC7_Fn_jpg_large.jpg

This is foul...but the kid makes this so funny lol. This reminds me of when my idiot friend got locked up for 3 years. He was already on probation and decided to go to a 7’11 and jokingly pretend he had a gun in his sweatshirt (just his hands) and yelled at the clerk, “give me all your candy”. lol.

"My mom believes in balling on a budget"
Best quote out the interview.

Bruh if your family contribution is zero... your gram flexing is outta pocket. Minus whale pull up in a black Saab 900 Cabrio wit da gold BBS joints. Talmbout "I'm broke baby"

Back
Top Bottom