pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

GREATEST ENTRANCE EVER!!!

Gotta be the illest !! 2PAC & TYSON let's gooo

No vid?

Agreed though, it was great. Much better than Manny coming out to Eye of the Tiger or Marquez coming out to the song they play at Mexican restaurants. Had me craving nachos like a mugg.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

nice entrance!
pimp.gif

how do you up load videos JD617? i dont know how too lol

When you're on the youtube page of the vid you want, click share and then click embed. You'll see the embed code down below. Make sure "use old embed code" is checked and then copy the code.
Then on NT, click add reply, then click the HTML button next to spellcheck. Paste the code and click HTML again.

Appreciated, though my favorite Tyson entrance has to be when he came out to DMX's "Intro" after his layoff/ban.
pimp.gif

love that he came out in a 30 dollar hoodie and a beanie and not some tricked out robe or some crap
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

No vid?

Agreed though, it was great. Much better than Manny coming out to Eye of the Tiger or Marquez coming out to the song they play at Mexican restaurants. Had me craving nachos like a mugg.

Rogan-really-interested-in-Helwani.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

laugh.gif
@ the crowd. ELECTRIC.

Damn, Lord, give us one more fighter like Tyson.
frown.gif
 I wish man. All the big guys seem to want to do MMA. Which isn't a problem by any means, but damn. Heavy weight bouts were a DEAL back in the day. 

Back
Top Bottom