Tyson coming out to "Ambitionz Az A Ridah" APPRECIATION

That pic
smokin.gif
Classic...

Mike Tyson + Tupac >>>>>>>>> Floyd Mayweather + 50 Cent

Anyway, I love this vid... my favorite vid before I train.

Prince was that dude but ESPECIALLY when it came to intros Tyson>>>>>Naseem. Tyson coming in was straight RAW. Son came in with them bad intentions, and !$*@ was just real. Like you felt fear for his opponent cause son was coming in to hurt dude. Prince always put on a show, and yeah it was entertaining but Tyson !$*@ was just real. Prince put in the extra effort to give the fans a show which is lovely and I wish more dudes would do in boxing today, but Tyson aint need that, dude was just a beast on a whole other level all around. 

LOL @ the white people in the crowd attempting to dance to ridah

Prince is a fool for the flying carpet tho. lol. He looks like every smug dude from richmond hill, ny I ever met.

Damn this #$#@ got me missing boxing like a mother %%$!%% man
frown.gif
 I'm tired of todays athletes man. 

While we're posting our favorite fight entrances: Faber comes out to California Love in his home town of Sac and the crowd goes NUTS. Then, Aldo follows him immediately with Run This Town. !+@! was crazy
eek.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

laugh.gif
@ the crowd. ELECTRIC.

Damn, Lord, give us one more fighter like Tyson.
frown.gif
 I wish man. All the big guys seem to want to do MMA. Which isn't a problem by any means, but damn. Heavy weight bouts were a DEAL back in the day. 
This.  I miss heavyweight boxing.  Plus now there are way to many idiots involved and nobody wants to fight.  The 2 best heavyweights at the moment won't fight cause they are brothers, and of course everyone knows the deal with Pac and May.  I would rather pay to watch a good boxing match than MMA any day. 

Speaking of Tyson. Anyone remember the name of that fighter that Mike bat in the latter part of his career and in in the post fight interview he was stuttering up a storm?

Back
Top Bottom