U.S.A guilty of funding murderers for hire in El salvador

This country's misgivings gonna catch up to us in the worst way. I feel bad for future generations especially. That might be a strong take, but this type of stuff can't go unchecked forever.

Murder funding aside... You couldn't pay poor Americans to go kill gang members? We gotta outsource that too?
They took Er Jaabs!! MAGA

have a black ops team made up of former veterans with PTSD and Punisher esque skill sets.

MS-13 gangs are ruthless out there in El salvador, i personally know people who have been threatened or extorted by the gang out there so its wrong but a necessary evil...

the police aint much better out there either.... if they catch you slipping you aint getting up

US guilty of murdering almost 3000 of its own on 9/11/2001

In addition to

Including recent U.S. wars on Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Pakistan, Somalia, and Iraq, the United States military has, just since World War II, killed or helped kill some 20 million people, overthrown at least 36 governments, interfered in at least 84 foreign elections, attempted to assassinate over 50 foreign leaders, and dropped bombs on people in over 30 countries. In many cases, these actions have undone democracy. In none have they created or “spread” it.

This country's misgivings gonna catch up to us in the worst way.

It's happening right now.

That's why I roll my eyes whenever people go off on Russia being this evil presence meddling and influencing foreign affairs while assassinating opposition/whistleblowers. While that's true and while I hate agreeing with Trump on anything, the US is equally bad if not worse. So much of the instability throughout Latin America, the Middle East, and Asia can be traced back to the US :sick: This Russian interference is just a small form of karma.

Isn't that how the Mexican Zetas got started?

Zetas and other cartels (along with corrupt governments in general) throughout Latin America were literally trained and given weapons by the US, and then Americans have the nerve to call Mexicans/Latinos trying to escape from them "animals, rapists, murderers"

Here's a wild idea: if you hate immigrants so much, stop destabilizing their countries/regions so that they won't have to risk their lives to come here

Zetas and other cartels (along with corrupt governments in general) throughout Latin America were literally trained and given weapons by the US, and then Americans have the nerve to call Mexicans/Latinos trying to escape from them "animals, rapists, murderers"

Sounds a lot like some other instances where the US funds/gives weapons to countries then calls them terrorists...

Back
Top Bottom