U.S. Cities with the worst drivers vol. No surprise who's #1

laugh.gif
Hialeah making #3.
This... When I'm in Hialeah I have to drive like the Transporter just to avoid getting hit.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Ironic that a place called the "DMV" is home to the worst drivers in America. If any of you have gone overseas even the worst cities in the US dont compare to other countries. I drove in Saudi Arabia and those dudes legit dont care about other peoples lives while driving.

Ironic that a place called the "DMV" is home to the worst drivers in America. If any of you have gone overseas even the worst cities in the US dont compare to other countries. I drove in Saudi Arabia and those dudes legit dont care about other peoples lives while driving.

:lol: I've seen the videos on youtube, dudes drifting in camry's like it's nothing.

i like to cruise. i dont go no where in a hurry. but its slow paced anyways over here in iowa

why can't you people in the virginia dc area drive?
you mix the aggressiveness of MDers and the slow pokes from VAnians into the mayhem that is the inner/outer loop and behold the powder keg.
All of this.

MD and DC have aggressive drivers

VA is a commonwealth state which makes it a traffic trap so their drivers drive accordingly.

DC's infrastructure is awful.  A lot of times there's only one way in and one way out.  And they're always doing construction.

people in the D.C. are setup man, all those crazy streets and intersections lol. my tom-toms head was spinning like the exorcist..

I live in Maryland but the part about D.C. having the worst drivers is true. But more or less the bad drivers I encounter in D.C. are from VA. >D

I'll never forget the first time I drove on the streets of DC. It felt like vehicle frogger. :lol:

I have friends who refuse to drive in DC. 2 started to have panic attacks and pulled over and asked me to drive.

"System Rerouting" x100

I'm surprised Austin isn't in the top 10. This place is terrible when it comes to traffic, just terrible. Even the city's highways are all ****** up. It's pretty much a giant plus sign and everyone is going the same place. Brilliant.

Newark is terrible cause they get into accidents on purpose to run up on you :lol: :smh: I'm amazed NY isn't on there
I don't think they know the meaning of 1 way streets, honestly.
Elizabeth, Nj should be higher than Newark nowadays, though, nothing but drunk illegals getting to, or from strip clubs.

Back
Top Bottom