U.S. Government Secretly Spread STDs

something interestingi have ran across.
nerd.gif
let it begin

Tuskegee...

Not surprised. A lot has been done in the name of medical experimentation.

The government didn't tell you to pick up that 20 dollar @+%%%@ off the street and smash raw

If this was told to you by a person such as myself who read the documents over 5 years ago you would call me a conspiracy theorist and a tinfoil hat wearing junkie. But this reporter spews this and it's all good... Most people need the reassurance from the govt/news source to believe anything...

It was done in the 40s and in the 50s particularly down south because they were so naive and gullible to anything govt threw at them. It's still going on today...

"get your seasonal flu shot"

Originally Posted by devildog1776

If this was told to you by a person such as myself who read the documents over 5 years ago you would call me a conspiracy theorist and a tinfoil hat wearing junkie. But this reporter spews this and it's all good... Most people need the reassurance from the govt/news source to believe anything...

It was done in the 40s and in the 50s particularly down south because they were so naive and gullible to anything govt threw at them. It's still going on today...

I mean, it's kinda understandable that such mistrust exists but it can also be harmful especially amongst the black community which suffers from many chronic illnesses and rates much higher than other ethnic groups

The fact that it happened in the 40s and 50s does not mean it happens today, the Nazis were notorious for imhumane experiments using human subjects-This doesn't mean German people have not learned from those mistakes

Just something to think about

I can only speak for this country, but biomedical research has made strides in terms of ethically sound practices-Even animals are protected under many ethical laws in biomedical research to an extent
ohwell.gif

government = grimey... I decided I needed a flew shot last year and was sick all freaking winter
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Find me the post where you said this, backed it up with evidence and was shot down.

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

government = grimey... I decided I needed a flew shot last year and was sick all freaking winter
pimp.gif
Educate yourself on what the flu shot is, you can get a flu shot and still get sick-It's happened to me a couple of times

The flu virus is a master of genetic variation (reassortment and mutations), we only have shots for some of the major strains but we are still susceptible to many other variations

You can get away with not getting a flu shot if you're not very old, very young or immunocompromised

Look at how many people the flu killed in the early 1900s vs now-Are you giving the government credit for saving lives?

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

apparently everything bad in the world is a government conspiracy... so tired of this nonsense

Nobody said that but you.

People do bad things. Leaders are no exception.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

pimp.gif
Educate yourself on what the flu shot is, you can get a flu shot and still get sick-It's happened to me a couple of times

The flu virus is a master of genetic variation (reassortment and mutations), we only have shots for some of the major strains but we are still susceptible to many other variations

You can get away with not getting a flu shot if you're not very old, very young or immunocompromised

Look at how many people the flu killed in the early 1900s vs now-Are you giving the government credit for saving lives?

I haven't gotten a flu shot in over 12 years

I also get sick maybe two or three times a year at most

pimp.gif
Good lord

Back
Top Bottom